"Really? I wonder why." He sipped his coffee, smiling bittersweetly as he did so. "Even still, you're going through so much pain. The sex wouldn't count, it's your duty. You both shouldn't have to deal with this any longer. None of us should, especially her. Imagine how confused she'll be when she finds out she's been out for almost three months." He talked so bluntly, his seriousness always made him come off as wise. I almost forgot he was so young, but his baby face was a constant reminder. "It's been long overdue."

"I understand. I just don't know if she could forgive me once she comes back. Do you know what happened to her?"

"Yes, everyone knows since the royals meeting. She was taken advantage of, and she was intoxicated and didn't remember anything after. Ironic isn't it." Jongho sighed, leaning back in his chair and taking in the scenery.

"It is. We're in the exact same situation all over again. I don't want to hurt her."

"She'd understand, It's for her safety and well-being."

After that, me and Jongho talked for a while more. After digesting the idea, and preparing myself for pain and failure, once again.

••••

I hated this feeling. I've learned from my mother's and sister that crying is a beautiful thing, that I'm allowed to express my emotions through tears. Yet I've been doing it so much lately, it's slowly starting to become a horrible thing. Tears, sobbing. Swollen eyes and a lethargic attitude, it started to become too familiar. I hated it, because the person seated in front of me deserved tears so much more than I did.

She sat in front of me, on the bed. She wore one of my T-shirts, I looked down at her from where she laid. I wondered, how would she look if she were real. If she were herself, without a curse. Her eyes would be filled with light, the glare would move around in her irises. Her lips would be slightly opened, the curve would widen as she would be smiling. She used to always smile, her thick eyelashes kissing her cheeks.

"Are you crying, Seonghwa?" Her hand held my wrist, I looked away. I was caught, but who could blame me. I missed her.

I wiped my eyes sloppily, I didn't care if she noticed, she wouldn't remember anyways. "No, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I know you miss me. Or you miss her." I was stunned by that. I looked at her, my eyes dry. "Are you finally ready? Will we test our limits, hm?" She chuckled, it was then it really sunk in. It was the curse, those words weren't her.

Please skip if you're uncomfortable with smut. I'm gonna rewrite this part so it sucks a little less my bad guys. I rewrite this book every year for fun but it's so embarrassing because I'm so bad but we're improving.

I mocked her by laughing, like she did to me. "How about you? I bet you don't even have condoms." I despised her confident aura, it made me nervous. "I'm not doing this for whatever you are, I'm doing this for her."

"You think you're so smart." She sat up, her hair fell back to her shoulders. She reached over, letting my shirt crawl up and reveal everything. Out of her drawer she pulled out a little packet, a grin on her face. "You don't have it all figured out. I am her, but I'm destined to be chiseled off by you. It is my calling, my purpose. We are one, and you're meant to destroy that. For 'her', of course." She tore the packet, tossing it into my lap. "So answer my question, are you ready?"