Chapter 33

(not edited)

After 4 rounds, Taehyung finally agreed since Jungkook wasn't stopping anytime soon.

Afterwards Jungkook cleans them both up since Taehyung couldn't feel his bottom half with all the positions they did.

Taehyung's whole body was filled with hickeys since Jungkook wouldn't stop devouring him.

"I love you Kim Taehyung." whispered Jungkook into Taehyung's ear as they both were cuddled up on Jungkook's bed.

"I hate you.." said Taehyung sleepily.

They both drift off to sleep even though it's only 2:03 pm.

Time Skip

It's now 6:28 pm and Taehyung wakes up. He looks around the room confused.

"Where am I..." he sleepily mumbles.

Taehyung tries to get up but an arm around his waist stops him from doing so. Taehyung turns his head to see who the arm belonged to.

"Jungkook... wake up." said Taehyung as he starts to shake Jungkook.

"Mmm 10 more minutes." mumbled Jungkook.

"Nooooo wake uppp." whines Taehyung.

Jungkook wakes up annoyed and glares at Taehyung.

"How dare you glare at me! Just because I agree to marry you and stay with you here doesn't mean that you can control me again!" yelled Taehyung removing Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook sighs and says, "I won't control you hubby. I love you sooooo much Tae."

Jungkook gives a peck to Taehyung's lip and gets off the bed. Taehyung follows Jungkook but falls down with a thud. Jungkook turns around to see Taehyung whining on the ground.

"Hahaha what are you doing on the ground hubby." laughed Jungkook. Taehyung glares at him.

"Help me up you loser! It's your fault I can't feel my bottom half!" yelled Taehyung. Jungkook hurriedly picks Taehyung up bridal style and takes him to the bathroom.

Jungkook places Taehyung on the toilet and goes to turn on the water to take a shower.

Once the water was warm enough, he starts to undress in front of Taehyung.

"Do you want to take a shower together?" asked Jungkook.

"Well I can't walk so what do you think!" answered Taehyung annoyed.

Jungkook gives him a cheeky smile and helps undress Taehyung as well. Jungkook helps Taehyung step into the shower as he follows behind him.

"Tae... let's start a new beginning. What do you say?"