Chapter 14

(edited)

As soon as Taehyung gets out of Jungkook's bed room, he starts running down the stairs into the kitchen.

Taehyung searches for Chef Jin to hug. When he sees Jin putting ingredients on the counter, he immediately runs and back hugs Jin.

Jin was shocked at the sudden impact on his back.

"Hyung... h-he played with my f-feelings last night. Now it h-hurts." cried Taehyung to Jin.

Jin heard Taehyung sobbing so he puts down the ingredients that he was holding and slowly turns Taehyung around and hugs him back while softly caressing his back.

"What did he do Tae?" asked Jin.

"He... he was hugging me from the back and that gave me b-butterflies and w-when h-he" Taehyung bursts into crying hard again.

"It's alright Taehyung, you don't have to continue. Don't cry ok... Hyung is here for you." said Jin.

"Hyung... I don't know if I can take this anymore. I really can't. I hate getting treated like this from him." said Taehyung.

"Hyung, there's something I need to tell you something... please don't tell anyone." said Taehyung.

____________________________________
I know this is a short chapter, but I'm not really motivated to write right now. But probably updating soon! Keep supporting me  and thank you for reading my stories!