"And?"

"And then I can tell him that you were lost while we were investigating! Wouldn't that make him worried?"

"Wait, why do I need to make him worried?"

"Duh, don't you like him? This is the perfect chance to make him fall for you, Wonyoung-ah."

Wonyoung was startled by His words. "Wha- I never told you that I liked him!"

"Your actions are as clear as day, Wonyoung-ah. Come on. Being mad that he's going out with another girl? What else could it be other than jealousy?"

Jihoon's remarks hit her like a wave of embarrassment, Wonyoung can feel her body temperature rise as a result of his teasing.

"I wasn't jealous! I'm just mad because he was hanging out with someone other than us!" She replied.

"Then I guess it's okay for him to be dating that older woman he was with the other day? That they're living together?"

The cute girl suddenly gave Jihoon a terrifying look. Regardless of the surroundings, Jihoon senses that the scariest person right now is the person in front of him.

"W-what's up with the glare? I-I thought you said that you weren't jealous?"

"I'm clearly not!" Wonyoung shouted. "As I said, I was mad because he was hanging out with another woman, who I've never seen before. And she was pretty."

"Whatever. Anyway, we're still carrying out this plan. We're almost there, after all. So why not?"

As they move closer to the park's entrance, they can see the main gate. Wonyoung moved closer to Jihoon, her hand already holding the pepper spray in her sling bag, just in case someone or something jumped out of one of the many dark corners around them.

"Don't stay too far from me, or I'll kill you." Wonyoung threatened him, afraid of being left in the middle of nowhere, in darkness.

"I won't. Who do you think I am? Besides, even if I did, Y/N would be the one to kill me, if not you." Jihoon quip. "Now... we'll look for somewhere safe enough for us to carry our plan."

Jihoon drew two flashlights from his rucksack and handed one to Wonyoung before they entered the park. The light source didn't truly comfort them, but it's better to see your death than to suddenly die... Right?

"What is this plan anyway?"

"I'll tell you once we've found the spot. It involves Y/N, saving you like a knight in shining armor." Jihoon raised his eyebrows.

Wonyoung pouted. "You did say that you were to tell him that we went to the abandoned park, and say that you lost sight of me, didn't you?"

"Correct! But I won't really leave you alone, of course. I'll hide somewhere nearby and keep an eye out, so you won't have to be afraid. How about it?"

"Ugh..." Wonyoung hesitated on accepting his offer. There are quite a lot of things that she fears, with the top two being in the dark, and being left alone. But being left alone in the dark? God knows how many decibels she'll reach if that were to happen. Despite being afraid, her feelings for Y/N were bigger than that.

"Okay. But I'll really kill you if you leave me alone, you hear me? K-I-L-L."

________

Y/N ran as fast as he could towards the scream, but the faster he ran, the further he got left by the two enchantresses in front of him. Sakura and Eunbi took off like Olympic sprinters, leaving the poor boy trailing in their wake.

'Oh my God. Those two are inhumans.' He thought.

The girls weren't messing around as they raced straight towards the scream. As they were running, Sakura noticed a faint aura towards the location. She concentrated her senses and identified what seemed to be Minju's mana.

"Unnie!" She shouted at Eunbi.

"I know! Let's hurry!"

"Yah! Slow down!" Y/N gasped. "I-I don't have magic like you guys!"

________

Wonyoung caught a glimpse of some kind of shadow figures in a building as they were exploring the park. She tried to pull Jihoon away, but he was captivated by what she saw.

"Is it this one?" Jihoon pointed at a building.

"O-oppa please... Let's go, I'm scared."

"It's probably nothing Wonyoung-ah."

The two stepped inside the building. Jihoon pointed his flashlight around the dark room, trying to see anything that could resemble a ghost like Wonyoung said earlier. As they got deeper into the building, a loud bang suddenly startled them and made Wonyoung scream on top of her lungs.

"AAAAAA!! Oppa! There's something there!!" Wonyoung hid behind Jihoon and pointed at a corner.

"W-who are y-you!?" Jihoon picked up a stick off the ground. "We g-got weapons!"

"L-Leave us if you don't want to get hurt!!" An unknown voice answered them.

"Oppa!! Let's just get out of here!!" Wonyoung yanked Jihoon.

"Leave!!!"

"AAAAAA!!"

They turned around and ran out of there. They didn't even think to turn around and just fled as fast as they could.

"Wonyoung-ah! Jihoon!" They heard another set footstep catching fast from behind.

"AAAAAA!! Oppa!! It knows our names!!!"

"Just keep running Wonyoung-ah!!"

"Pabo!! It's me! Y/N!!"

Wonyoung and Jihoon suddenly felt something grab their hands and pull them back. Afraid of the thing, Jihoon flailed his flashlight violently until Y/N slapped it away from his hand.

"Yah!! I told you it's me!"

"Oppa!!" Wonyoung crashed into his chest and wrapped her arms around, hugging him tight.

"Y-Y/N... It really is you... B-But what are you doing here!? Wait, nevermind that. We should get out of here!" Soon after Jihoon panicked, he lost consciousness before falling to the ground. Not only him, Y/N felt Wonyoung's body weakened, falling into his embrace as she too, lost her consciousness.

"G-Guys?"