CHAPTER 17.

DOC: Congrats Mr. Kim.... Mrs. Kim is 1½ week pregnant....

TAE: W-what!!? Really???? Woah!!!doc can i meet her !!

DOC: Sure!!

(Then tae looked at Jimin he smiled and tae went inside and saw u sleeping he started to cry because of happiness)

TAE: U made me the happiest man ever..... Tq so much y/n

(Then he kept his hand on her stomach and said)

TAE: Hlo our little world..... Ur eomma and appa cant wait to meet u....

(Because of touch y/n opened her eyes and saw tae crying she started to panic)

Y/N: Tae!!! Baby!!! Wht happened????

(Tae hugged her tightly and starts to cry again)

Y/N: Jagiya~~ .... Pls tell me something u r making me worry

(Then Tae backed away and said)

TAE: Y/n....u r..... Pregnant.....

(Y/n froze on her spot and when she processed wht tae said she had tears in her eyes and looked at tae and tae nodded his head and both hugged eachother and both were so happy )

|| AFTER 1 MONTH ||

TAE: No y/n....stay at home u need rest

Y/N: But pls na i am only a month pregnant i wanna come to the office

TAE: No means no.....

Y/N: Now i know y u wanna say no to me.... U dont love me anymore right...... U don't like it when i be with u na *sobs* fine i wont bother u *sobs*

TAE POV:
WTH!!!!? Dont tell me she is having mood swings........ Now i need to convince this small baby..... God have some mercy on me

(Tae hugged her and said)

TAE: Jagiya~~ wht r u saying i love u the most.... I just don't want u to take stress thts all.... Pls don't cry hmm..

Y/N: Hmmm..... I am sry...

TAE: U don't have to baby.... Now i will leave hmm... Take Care and call me if u need anything......

(Y/n noded her head and tae went to the office)

|| Y/N IS 6 MONTHS PREGNANT ||

TAE POV:
I came back home from office early today cause i wanna spend my time with my wifey and my baby..... Well i left jimin at house today to take care of y/n 😅 hope he is alive and fine cause her moodswings are kinda wild 😅........ I entered the house and saw tht y/n was crying so i hurried to her and hugged her she hugged me back tightly and i didn't see jimin.... Wait is he even alive or no???

TAE: Baby.... Wht happened hmm?

Y/N: J-jimin..... S-scolded me... (Sobs)

(Then i saw jimin coming from the kitchen and..... WTH!?!?? )

TAE: Jimin!?!? Is tht u?????

JIMIN: No i am some ghost!!!!

TAE: Well u actually look like one
(trying hard not to laugh but failed)

JIMIN: U brat......just wait until u come to office tomorrow then i will see u....

TAE: What ever.... Y did u make my Princess cry??

JIMIN: Yahh!!!! Aishh u idiot!!! First have some mercy on ur best frnd.... Cant u see i am fully covered with flour..!!!! Well y is she crying ask her only!!!!!

TAE: Fine.... Fine..... Baby tell me wht happened?

Hope u like this part.... How it was funny 😅

To be continued