CHAPTER 14.

JIMIN: Tae its y/n

TAE: Keep on speaker....

(Jimin kept it on speaker and said)

JIMIN:Hlo y/n?

Y/N: Jimin!!! How is taehyung..... Wht is he doing..... Did his fever come down... Did he eat... Di--

JIMIN: Woah woah y/n calm down.... Tae is perfectly fine ... He is sleeping now and his fever also came down ....

Y/N: Thank god....

JIMIN: Y r u so worried abt him.... Do u care for him....

Y/N: Ofc jimin.... Is tht even a question....

JIMIN: But y do care abt him?

Y/N: Because he is my husband.. I know its a contract one... But jimin i never regret marrying taehyung and.... I fell for him.... But he is just too cold to me after tht day when i shouted on him.... But jimin trust me i didn't mean it at all..... I have very bad anger issues ... *sobs*

(Jimin and tae widened their eyes hearing to y/n sobs)

JIMIN: Hey calm down pls don't cry....

Y/N: Its okay i am fine..... But jimin i have feeling for him..... But i am acting cold because he was acting cold to me..... But i care and love him jimin....

JIMIN: Y/n calm down.... Its okay.... Just talk to tae once again i am sure he will listen to u.... Hmm.... Don't cry now....

Y/N: Hmm okay then i will be heading home now....

JIMIN: But wht happened abt kang company???

Y/N: I will tell u at home...

JIMIN: Y/n did everything go nrml??

Y/N: Jimin didn't i tell u to trust me?

JIMIN: Yeah....

Y/N : Gud i will come home and tell u....

(With tht y/n hung the call and made her way to the home)

JIMIN: Tae if she talks to you then listen her completely before u say anything ok?

TAE: Yes...... Tq jimin...

JIMIN: No issue

(Then they heard a bell ring)

TAE: I guess its y/n

(Jimin nods his head and comes back with y/n)

JIMIN: yahh!!! Tae see her..... She is not telling me anything....

(Tae looked at y/n and y/n went near him with a file)

Y/N: I would like u to open the file and check it (cold) its abt kang company...

(Hearing y/n cold voice tae and jimin started to tense then slowly tae opened the file and his eyes widened in shock and was super shocked jimin asked him wht happened then he saw the file and he was also shocked)

Y/N: I want u to sign the file so tht the futher process can be done.... (Cold)

JIMIN: H-how?

Y/N: I have already prepared the project 2 days ago i have completed all the files and documents regarding this project and only presentation was behind so after i went to the office i prepared the presentation in one hr and learned it and presented it and ya they liked it so they they agreed to the project....

JIMIN: Are u for  real???

Y/N: Well i finished this project because i overworked myself for 8 days straight....

TAE: What!?!????

Y/N: Yeah.... And how r u feeling now...

TAE: I am gud and tq for doing this project....

JIMIN: Okay then u r here so i will leave now...

Y/N: Tq so much Jimin for taking care of him in my absence....

JIMIN: Its nothing.... Bye!

TAE / Y/N: BYE!

Y/N: I will fresh up and come(cold)

TAE POV:
She is talking with a cold tone with me *pout* wht shld i do.... Shld i start the convo..... But how???

Y/N: Wht happened to u.... Y r u pouting?? (Cold)

TAE: Abb..... Its nothing and can we talk if u r free....

Y/N: Yeah we can.....

(Then y/n went and sat beside tae and tae kept his head on y/n lap and hugged her waist and said)

TAE: Is it okay if i stay like this?

Y/N: Hmmm.....

TAE: Y/n-ahhh...... Why r u cold to me....

Y/N: Wht do u mean..... I am always cold to ppl.....

Hope u like this part

To be continued.......