CHAPTER 10.

AUTHOR POV:
Its been 1 month of their marriage now and nothing changed btw tae and y/n and they still sleep in separate rooms and work but y/n always did her work perfectly she used to make breakfast and lunch they used to do at office and she made dinner do all house chores and keeps the house clean she was indeed perfect at being wife as well as his secretary she was never late to work and she used to complete all the tasks on the time and they used to act little clingy in front of their parents and they are cold to each other too but secretly cared for each other..... But one prblm was tht y/n have anger issues and she angry so easy and no one can control her..... Tae started to fall for her..... But he didn't realize it even y/n but she doesn't want to accept it .... Now they are working in the cabin when y/n got a call and she saw it was her best frnd in university time.... Yeonjun..... She picked the call..... And tae was listening to them....

Y/N: Hlo yeonie....

YEON : So wht r u doing my dear frnd....

Y/N: Just working...

YEON: Tsk!!! Always working huh!!! U said u r married so are u enjoying ur life huh!!

Y/N: Stop with ur nonsense yeonie!! ( smiles)

TAE POV:
Who the hell is tht to which she is smiling....

Y/N: Come on yeonie...... Shut up!!!

YEON: Fine.... Fine angry bird don't get angry..... Well bye call u later....

Y/N: Byee....

(Then y/n cut the call and tae asked)

TAE: Who was it?

Y/N: My best friend from my university time....

TAE: Name?

Y/N: Yeonjun?

TAE: So u r smiling to another boy hmm.... U never smiled at me...

Y/N: wht r u saying taehyung?

TAE: (Chuckles deeply) u don't even call me nick names......

Y/N: Y r u making it an issue???

(Little annoyed)

TAE: Wow now u are getting annoyed by my words....

Y/N: Stop it taehyung..... Don't bring an useless argument....

TAE: Now its an useless argument great!!!

Y/N: Taehy---

TAE: Yeah yeah i shld be quit even though when my wife is smiling and talking to another boy when she doesn't even glance at her husband...

Y/N: Taehyung.... Stop i am not in mood to argue now....!!

TAE: Why......are u scared ur husband will find out ur relation.....

Y/N: wht the hell are u speaking..... I am not in any relation Taehyung mind ur words.....

TAE: Wow.... Doesn't even respect ur husband...

Y/N: DON'T ACT LIKE U ARE MY REAL HUSBAND .... ITS JUST A CONTRACT MARRIAGE.... REMEMBER!!!!

(With tht she left the cabin)

TAE POV:
She still takes it as a contract marriage..... Well she is correct its a contract marriage i should not care abt her......

HOPE U LIKE THIS PART..... SRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.... I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

TO BE CONTINUED...........