CHAPTER 13.

JIMIN: Y/n do u remember kang company the international company which tae was trying to collaborate with....

Y/N: Yes i do and abt tht company we have the meeting after 8 days right?

JIMIN: Yeah..... But y-y/n.....they called us and said tht they are gonna be here in next 2½ hrs because they had to go other country....

Y/N: What!?!?!?!

JIMIN: Yes..... Now wht shall we do..... It was tae and his dads dream to collaborate with the company.....

Y/N: JIMIN can u do me  a favor plss....

JIMIN: Wht is it??

Y/N: Jimin come to tae house and take care of him i will go to the office and do something......

JIMIN: But y/n.....

Y/N: Jimin pls u trust me right....

JIMIN: I do.. Bu----

Y/N: Pls just trust me..... I promise i wont let u and tae down ok....

JIMIN: Hmm okay i am coming

(Then y/n got ready and tae woke up and got confused to where she is going so she asked her)

TAE: Where are u going??

Y/N: Ohh taehyung.... Ur awake...... And the medicines are on the side table i will be back i just have some work to do and jimin is coming over here and if u want anything u ask him okay..... If u need anything call me... Take care bye

(Before tae could say anything y/n got a call)

Y/N: Yes.... I am coming in 10 min (cold)

(With tht y/n went to the main door and saw jimin was coming)

Y/N: Pls take care of him.... I will be back...

JIMIN: Don't worry abt him... I am here and i trust u y/n....

Y/N: Thanks jimin.... I will go now

(With tht y/n went to the company...and jimin went inside tae room and saw tae was awake)

JIMIN: Hey bro.... How are u?

TAE: Fine...... But i still feel weak!

JIMIN: Hmm......

TAE: Do u think y/n hates me.... I mean she said she has important work and here i am sick....

JIMIN: Its nothing like tht tae..... She went to the company....

TAE: Wow great..... Here i am sick and company is more important to her....

JIMIN: Shut up tae!!! Do u think she is happy leaving u here in this state..... Do u know she took leave for 4 days to take care of u and...... Why did she went to the company because  Kang company is coming for the project meeting in next 2½ hr...!!!!!

TAE: What!!???? But they have to come after 8 days right!?!?

JIMIN: Yeah but.... They said they need to go to another country..... So they want the meeting today itself.....

TAE: Wht the-..... But what will y/n do there now...

JIMIN: I don't know tae..... She said me to trust her.... She said she will not let us down ..... And i trust her....

TAE: Jimin its not a nrml company!!!!

JIMIN: Tae!!! Just trust her once okay??

TAE: FINE!!! 

(On the other side y/n went to the company and she prepared all the files and kept everything ready in the meeting room then kang company came)

Y/N: Gud mrng Mr. Kang.... Pls have a seat..... And wht would u like to have....

KANG: Gud mrng.... And thankyou..... For ur concerns.... But i would like to start the meeting.... I know we came early but as far as i know Kim Company never let their clients down?

Y/N: Sure Mr. Kang.... Everything is ready.....

(Then y/n started the meeting and Kang company was very impressed by the presentation and after the meeting they said)

KANG: I am very happy to collaborate with the Kims..... And yes... What i heard is correct tht the Kim company never let anyone down..... And we would love to collab with ur company

Y/N: Tq Mr. Kang for trusting us..... And our company promises to never let u down *bow*

KANG: Sure and we trust u..... But can we know wht didn't Mr. Kim come?

Y/N: Actually Mr. Kim got sick last night so he at home resting

KANG: Hope he gets well soon...... Then we will take our leave....

Y/N: Sure Mr. Kang thank you *bow*

(Then the kang company ppl went out and y/n was alone in the meeting room as soon as they went out y/n called jimin..)

To be continued......