✧*・゚* CLOSE ENCOUNTER ˚・゚✧

Keys

【S/c】= Skin Color

Italics  = Thoughts

             .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

                   .・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

                        Starlight, star bright,

                       First star I see tonight,

                   I wish I may, I wish I might,

                  Have this wish I wish tonight.

                   . ・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

            A familiar chant, spoken by those who desire to make a wish. A phrase that slips past one's lips escaping as a heartfelt heated breath whispered beneath the crisp, luminous moonlight. Lying under the twinkling midnight sky painted with shimmering stars across the vast ether.

            While billions of these celestial bodies decorate the darkened heavens, there was always one that beamed beyond the rest, enrapturing any onlookers' curious gaze. Illuminating pitch black with iridescent blue burning vibrantly as it creates an escutcheon over the remaining orbs in their vicinity. 

            Yes, underneath that brilliant incandescent intensity, you would have never guessed the sort of anguish stirring within the blazing sphere of energy. Who craved nothing more than to venture out and explore the inconceivable boundless universe they've spent millions of years being trapped in. All until one destined hour, their pleas and cries were finally heard from above. A higher power, perhaps?

.

.

.

            Or rather, from below sensed by an exuberant, compassionate, good-natured fellow whose sole purpose in life is to aid and assist those in need or simply... unhappy.

            Whatever truth may lie, in-store has only gifted this yearning individual with more.

            .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

            Creeping past the array of cottony white clouds overlooks the sun in all its dawning glory. Morning finally graces the inhabitants below with its presence after a long yet mesmeric night. As the day star rises over the horizon, it uncloaks the implications that something marvelously miraculous transpired in the hours of Twilight.