018 • ❝𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 018|| ❝𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· ·◁❬ •◦───────·☆·──────◦•❭▷ · ·

𝐄 𝐋 𝐈 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 • 𝐉 𝐎 𝐇 𝐍 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍

Only a few days have passed now, it's Wednesday and it's getting closer and closer to the wedding. The wedding I never imagined taking place. But it is what it is, I suppose.

I stare at Olivia who is playing around with her cereal, she tosses the cereal pieces over with her large table spoon, showing that she isn't hungry one bit.

"You okay Elijah?" Her words almost come out as a whisper, I just nod lightly.

"Do you want to go out today?" I ask and she shakes her head, she wants to take the day off of school, but I just won't allow it.

"You've go to go Liv, you've got to make something of yourself." I announce and I receive a huff.

"Fine." She sighs in defeat and finally walks away to her room to change out of her pyjamas. I feel bad, but I must push her to do her best at school.

· ·◁❬ •◦───────·☆·──────◦•❭▷ · ·

Moments passed and I sat in the car waiting for Liv's arrival, she arrived and was finally dressed. She was wearing a checkered skirt along with a plain white blouse. The outfit looked lovely for sure, but of course she had to attention seek somehow.

"Liv." I announce but she looks at me with a clueless facial expression.

"There are decent shoes in the back seat, wear those." I demand and she takes in a deep sigh.

"Fine." She leans over and grabs the pair of vans that are now on her feet, she places the heels in the back seat and looks at me and mutters. "Is that better?" I nod and begin to drive. I knew she'd pull a stunt, I'm just lucky I always keep a pair of vans in the car for her.

The drive was short, I parked up and allowed Liv out of the car, I waved goodbye to her grumpy face as she carried her subject books. I chuckled when she tried to act stubbon and sassy. It just didn't work too well.

I took in a deep breath and finally pulled back the gear stick and began to spin my steering wheel. The car began to move and the fresh air was finally hitting me and my body. The coolness was running through the rolled-down window and allowed it to stroll up my nostrils.