lilith's backstory

lilith kom wonkru. previously lilith kom trikru, lexa kom trikru's little sister. once all the night bloods were sent to get ready for the conclave her parents sent her away. scared to lose 2 night blood daughters. lilith was watched by Lincoln's family in the woods, which is why Octavia had heard of the night blood that never fought the conclave. once her sister won the conclave and became heda lilith had moved into Polis but no one knew what color her blood really was. they were told she was just scared she would lose her sister and left. everyone loved the little girl and even though she was only 7 she still had fought battles. (not losing any blood) she was going to be the best in the land and was her sisters second. when she stepped foot in a fight everyone was scared but when she wasn't on the battle field she was the sweetest girl you would ever meet. she was there when lexa was shot. she has not been a big fan of Clarke since she blamed her. the girl tried to still be happy even through everything but when bloodreina took her in it got really hard.

       now to the bunker

now to the bunker.. lilith had only stolen food but that got her put in the pit. since she was trained by the best she took everyone out, even though she was less than half their ages. when she was fighting bloodreina was paying close attention. Indra told blodreina everything she knew about the girl. she was lexa's sister, a great fighter even for her age, and a sweetheart. bloodreina liked everything she heard. when the fight was over bloodreina wanted to talk. she told her she could live with her if she would like, of course she accepted the offer being as she had no family in the bunker. she has just found her weapon.

         as the days went on bloodreina and lily trained and became like a family

as the days went on bloodreina and lily trained and became like a family. O told her about life before the bunker and she told her she needed to be seen like this sweet girl to everyone, no matter what she was feeling, so when she fought they would be surprised. it took blodreina time to realize she was a night blood, then it clicked. this was the girl Lincoln was talking about. It made her love lilith even more. everyone loved, feared, and respected the girl. bloodreina would send her into the pit if someone survived that did something terrible.

         lilith never imagined she would get out of the bunker

lilith never imagined she would get out of the bunker. she felt like a monster at first but after years she didn't feel anything. so when she finally did get out it wasn't a shock she didn't care what happens or who she hurts. not even if they use to be close to octavia.

author's note ig? :
heyyy I don't know if anyone will see this but this is my first book, I hope y'all like it. i've had this story in my mind where octavia raised a night blood in the bunker that everyone loved for a while so I really hope y'all like this! I'm not really sure when I'll be updating or anything but if anyone see's this please comment some stuff I should add! also I'll probably be editing like crazy cause I'm stressing my first story.. anyways thank youuu enjoy <3