Irrefutable Yours (Part 2)

SERAFINA

His hands tangled into my hair while his other arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me against his chest so I was straddling him as he leaned back against the cubicle wall.

His tongue grazed my lips awaiting for them to part, as I granted him access without a second thought. Our tongues intertwined in a fight for dominance as a slight moan escaped my mouth when he gripped my hair tighter.

It was a kiss filled with so much urgency and and passion, as if we were two love struck teens who have been apart for years. The kiss spoke all the the unsaid words between us, as if it was a mutual understanding and a declaration of immense emotion.

I leaned back, making us fall onto the bed without breaking our kiss. Royce held himself  up on his elbows and my hands tangled into his dark hair as his hand explored my curves. I lifted my hips up, rubbing against his hand on through his thin pajamas. I bit his lips as he moaned softly into my mouth.

He kissed my lips before gently trailing kisses down my neck. He gently undid the flimsy buttons of my silk pajamas, opening them painfully slow as he sucked on the soft spot of my neck. A moan escaped my lips as he bit down softly and undid the last button. I lifted my chest off the foam mattress, giving him access to remove the shirt completely.

I was wearing a red lace bra that unclipped in the front, grateful I actually wore matching panties today. He looked down at my body as he slowly traced down the middle of my chest with his long–tender fingers, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"So beautiful, amore." He said as his hand made its way to the center of my chest.

"I love how your body responds to me." He said as he unclipped the bra with one hand, releasing my full breasts from their captivity and making a moan escape my lips.

"Shhh baby. We have to be quiet." He said as he placed a finger over my mouth and smirked.

I should be embarrassed about my naked body, but the way Royce looked at me with admiration and lust made those feelings evaporate. If anything, it made me feel more confident than ever before. Feeling brave, I licked the base of his finger up to the top, and took it into my mouth as I sucked on it gently, wiping the smirk off his face as I stared into his grey eyes mischievously.

"Fuck." He breathed as he watched me suck on his finger. After a moment, he pulled it away from my mouth and traced it down my chest. He dipped his head and kiss the top of my breasts while his finger did circles around my nipple, teasing me.

He licked my erect nipple while his hand pinched the other, making my back arch and a moan escape my mouth. He tortured my senses with his tongue before moving his hand down to the waistband of my silk pants. He kissed my stomach softly as he pulled them down and off of me completely before tossing them carelessly to the side.

I sat up and started to undo the buttons of his shirt, completely opening them to reveal his tattooed chest. I gently traced the ink of his family crest with my fingers as he slightly shivered. I pulled the fabric of the shirt down his arms, leaving him in his strained pajama pants and his necklace.

"I.... I want to do something for you." I whispered as I grabbed the strings of his pants and undid the already loose knot.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Royce whispered as he cupped my face with both of his tattooed hands and looked into my eyes. His dilated pupils held concern as he looked down at me.