Naruto was now trapped in blabbering of some kid's talk now. He very well knew that he has to return back to get the other set of boxes so to not waste any more of his time he handed those boxes to Hanabi. As soon as Hanabi caught them her hands stretched down with the weight. She tried her hard to take a step ahead but lost her balance. Seeing the situation Naruto quickly grabbed the boxes as Hanabi fell on her butt. "Heyy you are so mean are those boxes more important to you than me getting hurt?" whined Hanabi. "Well...Offcourse" said Naruto as he quickly stepped inside the home and started to walk at some random direction.

Soon Hanabi caught up to him and asked "where are you going?".
"To find some people who can actually carry these food boxes...unlike some kid who says I aM HaNaBi HyUgA I aM nOt wEaK hOw DaRe yOu" . Listening to Naruto's teasing Hanabi's face got painted with red to which Naruto started to laugh. Soon she noticed Naruto's eyes that were hiding under his shop cap. "Whoa Mister you have such beautiful blue eyes why are you hiding them under the cap?" asked Hanabi. "I am not hiding them. This cap is my owner's and it's visor is just too big" soon their talk was interrupted by a Hyuga. Naruto and the hyuga talked for sometime and then Naruto handed him the boxes.

"I need to go fast I have more of them to deliver" Naruto was about to take a step ahead but then he stopped in his track "What happened?" asked Hanabi.
"Well....can you show me the way to exit. This house is so big I forgot from where I came".
"Fine come with me" said Hanabi as both of them started to walk back to the gates.

Soon both of them reached the gates. "I will be back. Just last 24 left" Naruto then quickly put on his shoes and opened the gate but as soon as he took a step outside he collided with a lady. "Shion-san!!?" Hanabi screamed as she saw Shion fell on the ground. "Oops! I am really sorry I was not looking forward actually it is my fault. Are you-are you okay Miss...Miss White dress?" Naruto was really worried, not only because he just pushed a girl hard on the ground but that the girl he collided with really looked important. He could guess that just by the outfit she had.

"Ouch! That hurts-" as Shion lifted her head to look at the person responsible for this her mouth froze. Froze by the look of a blonde boy who was wearing a cook dress with 'Ichiraku' written on it. But just like any other person she was taken off by the eyes of Naruto. His blue eyes under the dazzling sun light looked like pearls. Without Shion realizing she was gawking at Naruto without even blinking.

"Hello? Hello are you fine" as Naruto's calls were being ignored by Shion who was herself lost in Naruto's features, on other hand Naruto was getting more and more anxious. "Hanabi will you tell me who is she?" Asked Naruto. "She is Shion from Fumo clan. The twin sister of the person who is coming today to propose Hinata nee-sama. I am surprised why has she arrived so early that too alone?".

'What? Does that make her princess of Fumo clan? Nice job Naruto, on your first day you caused trouble to a princess who had an important day coming up and then the very next day you push another princess down on the ground' thought Naruto as he looked at Shion who was still looking at him. "I am sorry Miss I was in hurry" said Naruto as he put forward his hand to help Shion.

"No don't worry I am fine. I should have been more careful" Shion then gently took Naruto's hand as she helped herself to get up on her legs. Hanabi noticed a pinkish shade over Shion's cheeks but she decided to ignore it. "I am really sorry causing you trouble but I have to go back to the shop to collect the food boxes" said Naruto as he started to walk but was stopped by Shion "what..what is your name?".

"It's Naruto". "Naruto...that's a nice name" said Shion.
"Narutoo!!" Hanabi let out a surprised scream which shocked both of them. "You..you are the Naruto? That boy who was found yesterday...is it you?" Hanabi rushed towards him and looked straight in his eyes. "Yes it has to be you. You should have told be before" she said.