Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays

Start from the beginning

"Tell her I said thanks for the food too. " I said before I grab the burger and shove it in my mouth. Maude shrug while gave a small smile before heading to the door that I think it was the kitchen.

When we were half way on finishing our meal, I hear a sound of bells from the bar door ringing. "Oh hello friends, it has been quite some time." Both Rodin and I stop eating and turned around to see a man in his late 40's who is overweight, have a bald spot on top of his head with blond hair on the side of his head, wearing a dark brown noble outfit from the dark ages with black shoes. The most notable thing about him is each finger has a ring and he is using a black wood came to support his weight. One look from him and many people would assume that he is up to no good or a corrupt noble due to his aura and his sharp eyes, but "Oh hello Senior." Rodin got out from his seat and shake his hand.

"Oh Rodin, it is so nice to see you again." Senior is what we call him because his real name is so long and complicated but Xp called him Senior and it just stuck with up. "Oh Senior please have a seat. " Rodin began to guide him to an empty bar stool next to us. "Oh, Taylor it so nice to see you again." He then stick his hand out for a handshake but I have my hand out that was cover in grease. He gave a small chuckle then pay me on my back. "Sorry, if I disturbed your meal time.I wave my hand signaling 'it's fine' and continue eating.

"What brings you here Senior?" Rodin asked to which made Senior uncomfortable putting it lightly.

"Well umm...how should I say this-" he took a small cloth out from his pocket and wipe some sweat from his forhead. "- You see I need your assistance in this matter."

____________________________________________

"And we're here." Said Cupcake as we enter the door to our seats in the balcony level of the theater. What I want to know is how did she get seats of this caliber? Did she rob somebody? It's better not to ask questions on how but to simply enjoy the views of what we have. The strange thing in this room was their was four seats in here which was weird. "Well? Come sit here Xp." She said next to her left seat which was in the corner.

"Alright alright relax for a bit." I walk over to the seat with a smile on my face. A small moment like this is what makes life enjoyable. When I sat down, I saw Cupcake fidgeting in her purse while muddering to herself.

"There it is." She said while pulling out a...juice box?

"Umm...can I get one?" She handed me the one in her hand then pull out another one. We both stab the plastic straw inside then enjoy its contents.

"This is the life." She said as she lean back on the seat and cross her legs

"What? Watching a live play, or the juice box?" I asked while still trying to enjoy the content of the juice.

"Both" she said while resting her head on my shoulder.

We then hear the door behind us open up and we see a couple enter the room. To say it was awkward was an understatement. Two grown adults wearing outfits that cost thousands enjoying a juice box together in a theater of a live play.

"H-hello." Said a women wearing a dark gray dress with a cut where her left leg was exposed. An interesting thing was she seems to be a Sarkaz. Not that it bothers me.

"Well, it seems that we are sharing this room together." The man next to her is wearing a loose outfit with an untucked black dress shirt and tie that seems to just dangle around his neck. Judging from his tail and ears, he must be a Lupo.

"I guess so." I got up from my seat and walk towards them." My name is Oliver. Let's get along." I extend my hand to them and they shook it.

"Oh forgive my rudeness, my name is Yin." Cupcake said next to me which scared me a bit since I heard nothing. She then extend her hand to the both of them and they shook it as well. "I hope we get along for the duration of the play."