only you babe..

george had called his girlfriend, no answer. 

throughout the day his girlfriend had given no responses, there only came questions from george. 

finally the next day, she had texted him. 

he was mad, but he couldn't stay mad for that long. 

*hi babyyy, i'm so sorry, by brother was with me all day. how are you?* she texted, george had no reason to not believe elizabeth.

*my day was okay, better now that ive heard from you darling <3* george reciprocated. 

*i love when you do that heart*

*<3 <3 <3 <3 and i love you* george said full heartedly.

then, she stopped answering. did he make her uncomfortable? did he go too far? no, they say "i love you" all the time. is she okay? she has to be. shes fine. shes okay. 

george was way too obsessed with this girl. he loved everything she loved. 

he loved everything about her. 

their favorite thing was their facetime picnics, considering george lived 3 and a half hour away from elizabeth, they would only see eachother every other weekend. 

but, george was going to surprise her tomorrow. he was going to bring her her favorite bouquet of flowers, roses and sunflowers. he was going to bring her chocolate and squishmellows. 

he was more than excited, he was thrilled. 

---

an hour had gone by and finally, a text from elizabeth appeared on the blank screen,

*hi darling!! im so sorry my brother got me breakfast and begged me to take him berry picking*

*oh, no! its okay, he sounds fun* george replied 

*ft?* she asked

*ofc love* 

george slid the green answer button over, connecting the call as a result. 

"its not fair that youre so beautiful" george complemented

"your prettier" she added. 

---

the facetime call went on for hours, fulfilled with laughs and and blushes apparent through the screen. 

"goodnight elizabeth" george whispered, elizabeth already being half asleep.

---

and then game morning. the day george was going to surprise his dearest. 

george had set off on his 3 and a half hour journey, it was around 10 am, and he still hasn't received a text from elizabeth. maybe she just slept in. it was fine. 

george pulled into a gas station, he hopped into his car and walked inside. 

"40 on 3, oh and these." george said pulling out 2 sprites. 

"mkay andddd, your set!" 

"thank you!!" 

and then, george was on his way again. 

about two hours left, his nerves began to kick up, every mile filling him with more ambition and adrenaline. 

---

45 minutes away. he turned off his snapchat location for this, and weirdly enough, elizabeth hadnt texted him yet. she could just be watching tv or eating.

---

there was her driveway. 

strangely enough, there was another car in the driveway, it was probably her brothers or something. 

he had sat in her driveway practicing what he was going to say. its not like he saw her every other weekend, why was he so scared? 

okay, he was just going to walk up, without all of the gifts and surprise her first, and then he was going to give her everything. 

he had walked up to the front door, and he instantly heard laughing. 

it was probably just her and her brother.

was he just going to open the door or knock?

knock for sure. 

and so he did, he knocked on the door. 

"ill get it" she said laughing. 

the door slowly opened. 

"hi, how can i help yo- george??"

"surprise..?" george was unsure because elizabeth's tone wasn't great when she said his name. 

she stood there in shock. terrified shock. 

then a tall man with blonde hair and green eyes appeared behind her. 

he was only about an inch or two taller than george, so he wasnt too intimidating.

"oh hi! you must be elizabeths brother, im george, her boyfriend" 

"boyfriend?"  the man said. 

i am a museum full of art, but you had your eyes shut.

a/n hydrate and eat a snack!! you are valid and ilysm