The Fox and the Porcupine

The Fox And The Porcupine

((watch out this is a fanfic ;-;

The strange porcupine was just alin around, and he saw a smol handsome fox beana nd went intisde of his tree. He stared intently at the fox, watching hsi everym ove. When he saw the ean old badger yelling at him he decided to say "hi". He went out of his tree and said,

"i've een watching u,s ir.." the fox seemed oblivious of his flirting. "U can stay with me if u want"

"Thanks, sure," the handsome fox mumbled gratefully. He went inside the tree and the porcupine immediately poked him with his spines and made the fox wince but fall asleep. The porcupine smirked evily.

Hes all mine heEhEHEHhEhEhEheeEEeeeEEEEEE~! The porcupine thoighyt, keeping the smirk on his face as he slipped under the handsome fox's tail.

Verr floof ~ he thought , snuggling the floof tail oh ye

The porcupine took a long, hard sniff. The wondrous wiff of the fox's scent sent shivers down his captor's spine. The small creature had been oh so lucky to have met this hopelessly oblivious fox. Who knows what sort of messes this mammal has stirred due to his fatal flaws.

But.. that's good for me the porcupine thought. He smiled brightly and he nuzzled the fox's tail once more. He felt the creases between his chapped lips.

"Thank you.. thank you.." he spoke out loud. This was a night he'd cherish. Now, and forever. And this porcupine would do anything to sleep with this fox again. Anything. Absolutely anything..

He fell asleep in the fox's tail.

{End Scene}

The fox's jaw opened wide as he yawned. His shoulders were rolled as Tod continued to stretch. Slowly, he opened his eyes. The light slowly coming in.

At first the porcupine was nowhere to be seen"

"A li'l rude to not meet ye guest in theh mornin' after ye just invited him to ye home innit?" Mumbled the fox in his morning voice, and then yawed. He really thought the porcupine was into him last night when he let him into his house.

"Sigh... Guess I'll have to find 'im." Said the Fox, before he realized a trail of drool all around him, and then in a trail to the kitchen. Wait a kitchen? The handsom little foxy woxy thought it was a little strange that there was a kitchen, or tha he could recognize it. He found it even weirder that there were cameras in the walls, all taking 8k videos of him with high def resolution audio. How did the little fox know all these things? Idk. Anyways. Just as the fox was serveying the area, he realized some noise coming from the kitchen. The familiar sound of porcupine noises gave the fox a hint to who it might be.

"Hhhhehehhehehehhehe (sounds of breathing) HHhhehehehe. I've been watching you shleep shir. You looked hungry." Drol was still rolling from his cheeks as he held a platter of breakfast.

"Oh, umm..." said the fox. "Thank you....? I think. Um... why are there all these cameras taking videos of me??"

"Oh, don't worry about that, sir," said the porcupine, drool dripping from his mouth. He placed down the breakfast platter on the kitchen table. "I told you I've been watching you, sir. Here, have some breakfast, sir."

"Aww, thank you so much Mr. Porcupine!" Todd smiled. How kind of the porcupine to have made him breakfast. He ate it up eagerly. How yum.

A few minutes later, Todd started feeling a little weird. "Hey um, Mr. Porcupine, I'm not feeling so good."