Chapter 12

Pov Luke

Harry shot him. I didn't think he would actually aim for him. He came this far he probably wouldn't stop now. I didn't think i would ever say this but i'm happy Calum got shot in his arm. That ment his wound probably couldn't kill him. I know i hated him for what he is doing to Skylar but hey he's still my friend. And in a way i am doing this to her too. I bandaged his wound with my shirt and took out my phone.
911: "911 what's your emergency?"

Luke: "My friend got shot and i need an ambulance to come and get him."

While she was writing down the adres i just stared at Calum. His eyes were closed and he clearly was in pain. "Duh Luke he just got shot." i whispered to myself.

911: "Thank you for the call we will be there as quick as possible!"

Luke: "Ok thanks."

And the call ended. "It's going to be ok buddy. You're going to be ok." and with that i waited for the ambulance to arrive.

As soon as the ambulance left and i finally convinced the women that i couldn't come with them but had ti do something. I locked his house and got in my car. I have to stop this it's gone to far..

Pov Louis

"Damn she's heavy when she unconsious." i said out of breath. "Dude i think she is as heavy when she's awake." Zayn laughed. "Probably yeah." i said ashamed. "Stop the girly chit chat and get her in here!" Liam yelled at us while keeping the door from shutting. We brought her in. Michael wasn't really talking much. Well i wouldn't either if a 'friend' just shot my best friend. We put her on a chair an tied her up, waiting for to becime consious again so we could get the big Boss. Then Harry came in rubbing his head. "You ok big man?" Zayn asked him worried. Yeah yeah i'm fine.. Can i get a drink?" he asked. "I'll get it just sit down and chill Harry. You had to do it." what was i saying. He didn't have to do it. We all didn't even have to join in. What the hell are we doing. I walked back with a drink for Harry. We sat down and chatted, as i said waiting for her to become consious. Then the door slowly opend we all turned to see who came in.