A/N (please read, very important)

Hey guys, I know I have been very wishy-washy for a while now, but this whole chapter with explain everything.

I wanted to say sorry for not posting alot. If any of you are here from my other scenario book or one of my originals, you would already know that I have been moving around alot; and I am here to tell you all the reason of why  I have been moving around alot.

So I have been in and out of multiple foster homes (yes I am a foster kid), and just a few months ago I had just gotten out of a mental hospital because of something I did.  I'm up for adoption and they want me to be adopted soon because I'm almost 18, so I've been moving around alot.

Also, some of the homes that I have been on won't let me have wifi because of past foster kids(like the one I'm in now) so i either have to use my school's wifi, a restaurant's wifi or someone's hotspot, and that shit get annoying.

Right now I am with a Holliness home and they are trying so hard to force their religion one me. Plus, they wont let me have wifi so I can hardly talk to my friends; I had lost a potential boyfriend because I said he couldn't have my snap, but he could have my foster mom's number. It totally ruined my chance of doing anything.

I really cant wait to leave this house( they are looking for another home for me right now), just so I don't have to listen to another "the bible say.... therefore you should do this this". If I have to hear that one more time, I am running.

Like, isn't that forcing religion? I understand I am Christian , but I'm not Holliness, so keep your fucking opinions to yourself (if any of you on here are offended by that I am sorry, I am just really angry right now.)

Anyways, I will try my best to keep uploading as much as I can when I can.

Thank you all so much for so many reads, and reading this. Writing is a way for me to cope with depression and anxiety, so it means alot to me.

I love you all,

              🌹 HeavenGrows🌹