TikTok Challenges Pt.2

The Challenge: ask your S/O what they love most about you.

Deku💚
Deku POV

I sat, smiling at my cute girlfriend as she set up the camera for the tiktok she wanted to do with me. We had made our own couple tiktok a few weeks ago,, and it made her her happy so I went with it.

"Okay, baby," Y/N said, "can you tell me what you love most about me?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it, Deku."

I blushed

"Okay, okay. Um... I love your smile, and when you do something stupid you face scrunched up when you get frustrated about it. Oh, and Eri loves you, so that means our kids will love you. And I love when you cook, even though it may not be edible-" she laughed at that one and I laughed along with her "-I really like it when you get all dressed up for date night even though your already so pretty. I just love you."

"Awe, baby, I love you too." She kissed my cheek, and I blushed even redder.

Bakugou💣🤬

Kacchan POV

"Why the fuck do I have to do this, dumbass?" I grumbled as my girlfriend applied eyeliner to my eyes.

"Because," she said stubbornly, smiling. "Everyone on tiktok told me to do it, and I've always wanted to do it a for a while now."

I grumbled again, but let her finish.

I better get some great sex after this.

"Hey, baby?"

I grunted in acknowledgement, placing my hands on her hips.

"Why do you love me?" She asked softly.

"Because your mine , Teddy bear." I said. "I love everything about you."

Y/n started giggling and I knew right away that she did something. So I opened my eyes and came face to face with her phone camera.

I knew what she did right away and glared at her.

"Delete it, fucking delete it!"

She shook her head and ran out of the room.
God, she is such a handful sometimes. A beautiful handful.

Todoroki ❄🔥

Todoroki POV

"Hey baby," Y/n whispered as she laid her cheek on my chest. She was wearing my hoodie, lying on my left side to warm herself up.

"Hmm"

"What do love about me?"

"Why do you ask that?" I said, looking down at her. She had her phone in her hand, looking down at it simple mindedly.

"Can you please tell me?" Y/N said.

"Well, I love that you love all of me, including my insecurities and faults. I guess that's why I chose you."

She laughed softly, before leaning up and giving me a soft peck on the lips. "Thank you, I really needed that."

"Your welcome, my love."

Kirishima 💪❤

Kirishima  POV

"I love you," I said into my girlfriend's neck, holding her against my chest. " you're so pretty, and beautiful, and smart and strong. And alllllllll mine."

"Baby, stop it," y/n chuckled as I playfully nipped at her ear lobe.

"You're so cute I could just eat you up." I said, smiling at her with all my teeth.

"You sound like my grandma," my little pebble giggled and I laughed, too.

I laid my chin on her shoulder about to kiss her cheek, before I saw her phone. The tiktok app was open recording us. "Oh, hi" I said timidly.

Y/n giggled again as she watched my face light up crimson. "Nope. You are officially the cutest, Kiri."

Denki⚡🤪

Denki POV

Hey, hot stuff" I shout at my girlfriend as I poked her side, shocking her with my quirk softly. She squealed and I laughed. "You know I love you right?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Oh, really? And what exactly do you love about me, baka?

"Well," I made the play of thinking it through. "I really love that ass."

"Denki!" Y/n shouted, embarrassed.

I just walked away laughing.

Tokoyami 🦅
He tells you every day what he loves about you, from you smile to your stretchmarks, so there isn't really a reason to do the challenge.

Shoji🥰❤

I looked at the camera questioningly as y/n pressed the record button.

I folded her in my arms as she came to sit on my lap, facing me. "Why do you love me, Shoji?"

"Huh? u-um... there is a lot of things I love about you." I said. She looked at me expectedly, pushing me forward to continue. "Well, I love holding you like I am now. And I love when you go into your own little world. I really love that you love me and take care of me, i guess"

"Awe baby," she said, smiling softly at me. She kissed me through my mask and I felt my face warm up. "I love taking care of you. A d I love when you hold me."

"Can we go cuddle now?" I asked.

She nodded and pressed the stop recording button.

I held onto her as i laid back on the couch. "But, most of all," i said quietly. "I love your cuddles, cupcake."