When He is Lonely

Deku💚
When Izuku is lonely, he will just go to your room and ask for cuddles. You now when he wants attention, from the way he clings to you and looks sad when you say your busy. You literally cannot say no to him, so you let him cuddles with you while you guys watch a show or a movie. He will eventually fall asleep on you and you can't move out of fear you will wake him up.

Bakugou💣🤬
Katsuki will force you to cuddle him and give him attention. He will not let you go until he has at least three hundred kisses and he falls asleep.  You love this part if him because he becomes Soft Bakugou and you dont get alot of that.

Todoroki ❄🔥
He will just straight ask you for attention. He is not embarrassed to ask you for love and affection. He will crawl with you under the bed sheets and tell you how stressful his day was at training or just tell you about his day until he falls asleep or he goes to get food. He is very affectionate with cuddles too; neck, cheek and forehead kisses, soft caresses of skin. It's just perfect.

Kirishima 💪❤
He will become a shy, red bean who will ask you if you are busy or not. If you not, he will carry you over to the couch and just hold you and play with your hair. He'll eventually start humming and you guys will fall asleep on the couch.

Denki⚡🤪

He will bug you and bug you until you give him attention. He likes to listen to his playlist he made for you while you cuddle on your bed and talk about literally dumb shit. Eventually he will fall asleep or get up to go through with so dumbass idea that will cause him to short-circuit.

Tokoyami 🦅
He doesn't like to ask for affection, he will find away to get you to just come to him for attention. Basically he thinks it is selfish and hypocritical of him. So he makes himself suffer until you com to him.

Shoji🥰❤
He will be embarrassed to ask you,  so he'll just sit next to you and hold you hand until you ask if he wants cuddles and he'll cuddle you on the bed for hours in silence until you fall asleep. This is a good time for you guys because it's a way to relieve stress and it sets a mind space so you can think clearly.