Cute but sexy things that turn them on

Deku💚
He fucking loves it when you nibble on your pen or pencil when your focusing during study sessions with him. He'll say that he has to go to the bathroom for a second, but he isn't very good at hiding boners.

Bakugou💣🤬
He likes it when you wear his clothes. It turns him on so much that it's like an obsession now. Like when you go over to his place, he will force you to wear his clothes just to watch you suck him off in his clothes. He will even fuck you in them. Does not  care about getting cum on them either.

This dude really needs some help.

Todoroki ❄🔥
He likes it when you run your hands through his hair, your nails scratching against his scalp. You can tell he likes it because if the hardness against your thigh and the growls and groans that come from him.

Kirishima 💪❤
He likes it when you just randomly sit in his lap and bury you face in his neck. He doesn't care whether you're thin or thick (I personally think he goes for girls that are heavy, like big thighs, ass and stretch marks. Change my mind!) And then like right after a shower when his hair isn't up, he loves it when you sit on his lap to blow dry his hair. He just gets off her you sit on his lap.
  Leys just say that he has told you a few times to take your panties off and rub against his cock, or cockwarm him just because hes so turned.

Denki⚡🤪
Basically anything cute could get him going.  Just you BREATHING can get him going . But the most thing that turns him on would have to be the little sounds you make when he lightly shocks you with his quirk.
Its why he likes to overstimulate you when hes fingering you.

Tokoyami 🦅
When you get scared while having a scary movie marathon with him. He knows you like them, but it scares you so much that your literally clinging onto him... and rubbing on his cock... without you knowing it.
Your innocence is what turns him on basically.

Shoji🥰❤
When you just stare at him with so much love in your eyes, or you have that faraway look in your eyes. It just makes him fantasize about you. How much he wants to fuck you into oblivion because of how fucking cute you are when your in your own little world.