How He Says "I Love You"

Deku💚

When he first said "I love you" it had just slipped and he was a blushing, stuttering mess. But now when he says it, it makes your heart want to burst from his cuteness. He'll give you a little cheek kiss and smile while saying it. It makes you wanna give this smol been the entire world.

Bakugou💣🤬
He'll be his tsun-tsun self and say he didn't say anything when he had first let the words slip. But now.... oh boy! He'll say it like "oi, dumbass! I love you, you damn idiot." And you laugh everytime because it either scared you or ed be as red as a strawberry. He is such an idiot sometimes.

Todoroki ❄🔥
When he first said I love you he was looking at you with such adoration and acceptance that it mad you wanna cry. So he just puts it out there, he isn't scared to tell the woman he loves her. He isn't ashamed. 

Kirishima💪❤
He go like, "hey you manly woman, you know I love you right?" And then give you a sweet peck on the forehead or lips and smile at you. It's like your world is so much brighter when he smiles and you feel so much more accepted by the world.

Denki🤪⚡
He will give you a low watt shock and say it to you and walk away. That's how it goes all the time

Tokoyami 🦅
Dark Shadow will tell you actually. He'll be like "hey, my little goddess of the night, we love you" in his dark brooding voice while tokoyami wraps his arms around you from behind and hum in agreement.

Shoji🥰❤
He'll be really shy, so he only does it during the privacy of your rooms. He'll be giving you the best hugs and cuddles of your life and he'll just whisper it into your neck or ear and it gives you goose bumps each time.