P̸̧͉͚̼̰̀͗̊̎͛ŗ̵͌͆̉͝o̴̧̢̦͋ľ̵̛̳̼̻̹̕ó̴̩̩͔͕̫̊͑̃̚g̴̨̘͇͓̝̓u̵͈̝͗e̶̱͎͌͜

(Yandere Various Anime Crossover X Reader)

Being born in a family who's brimming with emotions, (Name) was the odd one. Ever since she was born, she never feel anything. So when she watch how her family was killed by a dark clothed person, a sensation she never feel before appear.

As she travelled many world, she meets lots of people and finally she found out what the unfamiliar sensation was all about.

Hatred.

She hate that person for killing them and hate the fact that she haven't killed them earlier.

After all, they deserve to suffer more than to die a quick - and definitely not so painless - death.

A real pity.

--

Splash.

Blood spilled on the ground yet (Name) just watch as the masked person killed all of her family. Her emotionless gray eyes glint in pity, she didn't pity that her father died but she pity for the fact that he was given a quick painless death. Ever since she was born, instead of experiencing the happiness of life. All she ever experienced was darkness. At first she didn't knew why she was treated like a trash yet her brother was treated like a treasure, she only found out rhe answer because of the discussing maids.

"Young master is just so cute today, unlike that little bastard"

"Shh! Don't say that."

"What? I'm saying the truth okay? Everyone know that she was born from her hoe of a mother."

"Well.. I guess you're right, since she was born from her seductress of a mother then she might grow up to be a bastard or maybe a who-"

"What are you two doing!? Chitchatting when it's in the middle of the work!? The head maid is coming, so hurry up and do your work!"

"Wait seriously!?"

It all explain everything, she wasn't born from the Madam but was instead born from her father's affair. At first she was sad but as a minute pass, her originally glittering tearful eyes became flat. It was her ability doing its work and like that her originally crying face turn into her default emotionless one.

While her ability has something to do with making her emotions disappeared, it cannot erase the emotion that the owner doesn't want to. But because of this revelation, she begun to not care about her surrounding and other people and slowly she begun to accept herself. So even when her brother banged her head to the wall or her mother telling her to soaked herself in the cold water for a hours, she didn't care.

Because honestly speaking, she have this intuition feeling that she was punished something way worse than that.

Something even more worse than dying.

|Ding! The host has proven to be worthy of the system. So preparing for binding.

10%

27%

42%

50%

69%

81%

99%

100%

E̶̡̧̡̹̹̘͙̼̠̣̝̪͓̞̭̲͈͈̲̩̩̺̩̲̼̥̭̪̝͆͊̎̈̎̈́̆r̸̛̳̃̎̊̊͐̊̏́̿́͂̀̓͆̏̅̉̀̿̀͂̚͘͝͠ͅr̶̡̰̗͕̟̮̬̜͕̪̪͕̘̭̗̰̎̔̅͂̋͌̔̈́̈͗͗̓̊̒̔́̈́̓̏͒́̈́̑̚̚̕͘̕͝o̵̧̺̖̯͓͚̞͎̜̰͚̣̦̲̺̤̖̬̥͖͔̦̜̻͓͉̬̖̺̒́̈́͑́̓̀̀́͒̋̈̇͆̌̾͂̉́͗̓̏̔̑̏͆̔̍̆̕ͅͅr̴̨̛̛̘̖͍̺̙̙̭̮͊̂̎̈͒̑̄̔͗̄͋͌͐͒̅̎̿̚

Success!

Binding successful! Overlord System at your service! Welcome host|

Author's Corner: Okay.. what anime should we go first? Also one more thing... The next update might take a month cause I'm lazy UwU.