"No, my name is Azara." She corrected Luz before thinking. "Wait a minute, are you talking about those corny cheesy romance witch novels?"

"Blasphemer!" Luz shouted, insulted. Azara continued to explain to the group.

"I don't really know how I got here. The one minute I was at home with my mom and brother then the next I woke up here."

"Try to remember." Eda said. "What was the last thing that you remember?" Azara thought for a minute.

"Wait a minute, there was a strange key that I found!" Luz's, Eda's and King's eyes widened in surprise.

"Do you have it with you now?" Luz asked with a hopeful look on her face.

"No, I don't." Azara replied shaking her head. Azara saw Luz look down sadly.

"Is something wrong?" She asked Luz .

"I'm stuck here just like you, I still have my key but the door was destroyed." Luz explained. "I miss my Mama."

"I'm sure you'll find a way back to her." Azara assured her.

"Thanks," Luz smiled.

"Oh, and somehow when I woken up I can do magic now." Azara told them.

"Oh, yeah? Prove it!" King replied.

"You mean Glyph magic?" Luz asked. "I can do that to but I'm still learning!"

"What's Glyph magic?" Azara asked. Luz pulled out some paper and began to draw some strange symbols and showed them as she laid them out on the floor to her. "These are."

Azara noticed a familiar symbol "That's the one that made a fire ball."

"Do you want to try it out? " Luz asked.

"Okay," Azara shrugged her hands. Luz held out the pen and paper out to her but Azara didn't take them. Azara traced a circle with her finger and drew the symbol and a ball of fire shot out hitting a potted plant nearby. Eda and Luz had shocked looks on their faces.

"It seems that there's more to you than meets the eye, kid." Eda hummed in thought.

"How did you do that?!" Luz asked, excitedly. "Do you have any juicy dark secrets?"

"I don't know. I just did it and Abracadabra, Magic!" Azara told her.

"I will know your secrets one way or another." Luz replied.

"Speaking of secrets, Luz I need you to run into town and grab the you know what and some apple blood of you get the chance." Eda told Luz.

"Okay," Luz stood up then put her fingers to her lips and whistled. Azara saw an owl staff shot out from across the room and flew straight into Luz's hand.

"How about I take you on a tour of the Boiling Isles and Bonesborough?" she asked.

"Sure," Azara responded. Luz and her walked outside and Azara hesitantly got onto the staff. She felt her feet began to lift from off the ground and soon Luz and her were high in the sky as they took off. Down below Azara saw some strange bones that looked like a giant creature that formed an island.

As Luz steered the staff, she heard Azara humming happily behind her. Her voice sounded so melodic and enchanting. Luz turned her head back to her. Azara stopped when she noticed Luz staring at her.

"Sorry, I kind of randomly sing when I'm happy." She smiled, embarrassed. Luz laughed.

"Us weirdos got to stick together."

Through the crowded and busy streets of Bonesborough, were Hunter and little rascal as they walked. The cardinal sensed and heard something nearby, it sounded like a siren singing. He pulled on the Hunter's cloak trying to guide him in the direction, where the music was coming from. Hunter pulled away making the bird let go of him.