In the back seat, still full of tears, Charlie sniffled and gave a quick nod. "Y-Yeah, I planned on filming a video today.."

"So. What about you, Mr. No-Upload-Schedule?" Ted asked with a small chuckle, looking over at Schlatt.

The only real answer he gave was a small shrug. "Dunno. I'll probably sit in the car and wait until we go and pick the kid up." He said jokingly, though there was a hint of seriousness in his voice.

"Oh no you don't, you're gonna at least be productive with something to day. Do you know how upset she would be to see you upset about her?" Ted said as he rolled his eyes.

Schlatt huffed. "Fine. But I'm only doing it for the kid." He said, crossing his arms.

~

When the school day had ended the three men immediately piled into the car, almost immediately driving to the school to pick up their precious Y/N.

As they sat their and waited, Schlatt began to mess around with something in his coat pocket. Charlie was the first to notice this and looked at Schlatt, tilting his head slightly. "Watcha got there, Schlatt?"

"It's a gift for the kid, don't worry about it." He said, clearing his throat quickly.

It wasn't long before Ted glanced over as well, a small smirk forming on his face. "Aww, a gift, huh? What is it, Schlatt?"

Rolling his eyes, Schlatt gave a huff. "Like I said, it's for the kid! Quit being nosy!" He sighed. "I don't even know if I'll give it to her now. It's not like it matters..'

"Hmm, whatever you say, Schlatt." Ted chuckled.

Not even a minute after that conversation the school bell rang, causing all three men to perk up and look at the building. It didn't take long before the school doors were swung open, and kids of all ages began to rush out, ready for the freedom the rest of their day had to offer.

The three men waited almost impatiently, watching as kid after kid rushed out, but yet none of them were their Y/N. Just as they began to worry, there she was. Running out with a big smile on her face, she caught sight of her three father figures and immediately rushed towards them.

"Papa!! Pops!!! Dad!!!!" She squealed in excitement, immediately running and jumping into the arms of Charlie, which soon evolved into a group hug including the four.

All three of them smiled brightly and all at once began to greet Y/N, which only caused her to giggle in excitement. "How was your first day, kid?" Schlatt said as they all finally finished their greetings, ruffling the child's hair.

Y/N smiled brightly and kicked her legs in excitement. "It was amazing!! Oh, and look!! I made you all something!!" She said quickly, immediately taking her backpack off. .

"What?! Something for us?!" Ted asked with a smile. "Aww, come on, sweetie. You didn't have to do that.

Continuing to giggle, Y/N unzipped the backpack and slowly pulling three papers out of her backpack, handing each one to her father figures. "We got to draw today, so I drew you guys with me!!"

Looking down at the papers the three men nearly teared up, wide smiles growing on all of their faces. Charlie immediately picked the child up, laughing happily. "These are incredible, Y/N!"

"Looks like we got a little artist on our hands." Schlatt said with a smile, chuckling softly.

Ted smiled and grabbed the child's backpack, opening one of the car doors and tossing it in the back seat. "You know what? How about we go and get some ice cream? Y/N can talk to us all about her first day while we're there."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Schlatt said with a chuckle, before all of them got in the car and headed off, going to celebrate this moment together.

~

(Okay so I tried to make pictures to visually represent what the drawings looked like, but idk if it'll show up, so bear with me here)