6

The response to the podcast with little Y/N was absolutely insane, so much so that the phrase "CHUCKLE BABY" began to trend on Twitter.

Everyone was going crazy about it, even the Schlatt antis on Twitter were most likely pissing themselves over the whole situation.

Today was a pretty simple day, though. Schlatt and Ted sat in the living room with the baby while Charlie sat upstairs in his room, streaming. It was mainly a casual stream, all he really planned on doing was playing a random game he found while occasionally reading through chat.

While the other two sat downstairs keeping an eye on the baby, there was suddenly a knock at the door. While Schlatt raised his eyebrow a bit confused, Ted immediately got up and rushed over, a large grin on his face.

"What's got you so excited, huh?" Schlatt asked as he poked Y/N, causing her to begin kicking her legs and giggling.

Ted opened the door and grabbed a package, before turning and closing the door with his foot. "Oh, trust me, when you see this, you're going to be just as excited as I am."

Rolling his eyes, Schlatt stood up and carefully picked the baby up with him, walking over and standing next to Ted as he sat the box down. "I doubt it, but alright."

Cutting the box open Ted smiled, laughing a bit. "Oh, this is going to be amazing, Schlatt!" He said, a wide smile on his face. "You see, I ordered the kid a little gift."

"A gift? What did she do to deserve that?" He chuckled and held the child up, causing her to let out a few giggles.

Rolling his eyes, Ted reached into the box, beginning to dig around. "Well, kind of a gift for her, and amusement for us. Plus, maybe some content, too."

"So now we're using the kid for content, huh?" Schlatt joked, carefully rubbing the child's back. "I can't believe you'd say that in front of her."

"Oh, come on! You know that's not what I mean!" Ted sighed and shook his head, before smiling. "Anyway, check this out!"

Both Schlatt and the child watched in curiosity as Ted lifted a little shark costume out of the box, smiling brightly. "Ta-Da!" He chuckled softly. "I ordered a whole box of costumes for her!"

"You're joking." Schlatt said, rolling his eyes. "She won't enjoy that one bit."

Despite Schlatt's words, the child immediately began to giggled, slowly reaching over for the costume. Ted chuckled and carefully took her from him, a cheeky smile growing on his face. "She wont like it, huh?"

The child grabbed onto the fabric of the costume, cooing as she gently touched the fabric with her tiny hands.

Smiling brightly, Ted carefully laid the baby down on the couch, carefully changing her clothes and placing her in the costume. He chuckled and picked her back up, holding her high over his head. "Little jaws!"

Schlatt chuckled and crossed his arms slightly. "So what are we supposed to do with this? Just take pictures of the kid or some shit?"

Thinking for a moment, Ted's eyes suddenly lit up as an idea popped into his head. He gave a small smile and he carefully cradled the child in his arms. "Oh, I think I have a better idea."

~

"No, chat, the baby isn't in the room with me. The others should be keeping an eye on her at the moment." Charlie said with a small sigh, stretching out a bit an leaning back in his seat.

Charlie had been streaming for a while now, at first playing a random game he had found but now was just leaning back and talking with his chat.

"And no, I don't plan on bringing the baby on. Not for this stream, at least." Charlie said with a smile. "We might do more stuff with her content wise, but once again, she's just a child. We don't wanna just expose her to all of that."

Suddenly, the door to Charlie's room opened, and in walked Schlatt. All the stream could see was Charlie looking over to the side, though, an expression of confusion forming on his face. "Uhm- I'm streaming? What's up?" Charlie asked as he sat up a bit.

Schlatt, who was out of frame, only gave a small smile and he turned his phone on, beginning to play the jaws theme. Both the stream chat and Charlie were extremely confused. "What's going-"

Before Charlie could finish his sentence, Ted walked in with the child in his arms, causing Charlie's face to light up. "Oh my fucking god!!" Charlie said with a smile forming on his face, both him and Ted beginning laugh.

As chat just blew up with all sorts of questions, Ted finally moved into frame, holding the child up in front of him. "Baby Jaws!"

"When the hell did you guys get her that costume?!" Charlie asked, checking chat for a quick moment before looking back at the two.

"Mr. Baby Content Lover over here ordered them. They got here about 30 minutes ago." Schlatt said with a chuckle.

Y/N, on the other hand, was completely confused, but that didn't stop her from giggling and kicking her little let's around. Chat went absolutely crazy seeing the adorable moment, a bunch of clips were being shared as the men spoke.

Reaching out for her, Charlie carefully took the baby from Ted, giving a small chuckle. "Baby Jaws, huh?" He smiled, before point to his monitor. "See that right there, Y/N? That's chat! Can you say hi to chat?" He asked, slowly pulling the mic closer to the two of them.

All Y/N did was look at the mic, before reaching out and grabbing it, beginning to chew on it. Ted gave a small chuckle. "I can't believe Y/N is already starting aj ASMR career."

"Gotta teach em' young." Schlatt added in, smiling and crossing his arms, leaning against the wall.

Smiling, Charlie carefully pulled her away from the mic. "Can you say 'chat' Y/N? Say chaaaaat!"

Schlatt rolled his eyes, looking over at the two. "Oh come on, Charlie, she's not just gonna say-"

"Chhaaa!" Y/N babbled out, grabbing the mic again and pulling it closer closer her face. "Chaaaa!" She giggled.

The room grew silent in disbelief for a moment, before Charlie quickly stood up in excitement. "She said it!!!"

"Her first word!" Ted said with a laugh.

"You're fucking joking! There's no way her first word was fucking chat!!" Schlatt said almost in disbelief as he stood up straight.

Y/N continued to giggle as she kicked her legs. "Fuck!" She babbled out once again, causing all three of the men to stand there in complete shock.

".. I'm not taking responsibility for that one." Schlatt said after a moment of hesitation, which led to all of them to start laughing.