Win Win Situation

Comincia dall'inizio

As she began walking away from the counter and into the backroom to change she heard the bell above the door chime, indicating a customer had entered. She let out a silent breath before turning to help them before she left. 

"Hello," she said with a smile and her best customer service voice, "what can I get you today?" 

The man in front of her stayed silent for a moment as he examined the hand written menu on the chalk board in front of him. As she waited, y/n caught herself admiring the man. He was wearing sky blue jeans with a plain black hoodie, black converse and a black mask was covering the lower half of his face. One of the mans eyelid was mono lidded and the other double lidded and there was a small mole under one eye. His curly black hair fell over his forehead, touching his eyes and she wondered how he could read the menu. 

"I'll take an iced americano and a vanilla latte please," he said, snapping her out of her trance. Damn this boy's voice was deep. She felt her face tinge red as he raised an eyebrow at her, amused that he caught her staring. 

"I'll get that right out to you sir," she said before quickly heading off to make his drinks, avoiding eye contact. 

After a painful few minutes of y/n making the drinks and the mans gaze boring into her back, she was finally done. She set them on the counter as she rang them up, ignoring the tense atmosphere between the two of them.

"If that's all, it'll be 5.24," she said, hoping he would just pay and leave. 

The man thought for a second before nodding and pulling out some cash. 

He tossed a 10 on the counter, "keep the change pretty girl," he said before grabbing the two cups and walking out of the café. 

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. He gave her a weird vibe. Something about him seemed dangerous. She didn't like it one bit. She went into the backroom, hung up her apron, clocked out and grabbed her backpack before informing her coworker that she was leaving. 

When she left the store she saw the man she just served sitting on a bench with a second, shorter guy who was sipping the iced americano. The man nodded to something the shorter said as he sipped his latte. She hated to admit it but he was even more attractive with his mask off. Now that she thought about it, so was his friend. She quickly shook her head and looked away before they caught her staring at them. She turned the opposite way and headed down the street towards the corner store she had to work at until 10. 

The whole time she walked she couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched or followed. She hated the feeling and sped up, hurrying into the corner store. She waited for the other cashier to clock out before clocking in and taking her seat behind the register. She let out a yawn. This was going to be a long shift. 

As she began to zone out, someone entered the store. Upon first glance, y/n thought it was the man from the coffee shop again, but upon further inspection it was a different man. He was also wearing a hoodie and jeans but he had his jeans tucked firmly into combat boots and his sleeves were rolled up exposing arms full of tattoos. He had a mask covering the bottom half of his face but when he adjusted his black cap y/n saw that the boy had big round eyes.

Cute. He looks like bambi. She thought as she watched him wander over to the ramen section and browse. 

She started to scroll on her phone but looked up when she heard a click. She felt the blood immediately drain from her face as her heart dropped to her stomach. 

Bambi was standing at the door which he had just locked, making the click sound. The two men from earlier was standing in front of her but instead of holding their coffees they were now holding guns, both of which were pointed directly at her. 

There was one more man, standing between the two with the guns and staring at her with a straight face. He had got to be one of the prettiest people she had ever seen in her life. He had smooth skin, bright eyes and plump lips. He was wearing black ripped jeans, and a plain white t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it. He gave off a powerful strength of authority, almost like he was these boys' leader.

Oh shit. Is this a robbery? I haven't been trained for this. I have no idea what to do! Is this how I die?  Thoughts raced through her mind as she stood frozen in place, her eyes wide and her body trembling with fear.  

Before she could ask what was happening the leader figure spoke.

"I'm Park Jimin, and if you don't want to get hurt I suggest you quietly come with us." 

Y/n gulped. She was no longer scared about possibly being robbed. What scared her now was that she knew that name. She had read it many times. Park Jimin was the leader of the mafia gang Bangtan. 

As much as she would have liked to talk back or try and fight, there is no way she was about to test that with them. She gulped and nodded before slowly moving towards the door, very aware of the two guns following her every move.

To be continued...

((Hi! This is my first time writing a ff! I hope you enjoyed the first part and are looking forward to the rest of this story! Please leave your thoughts in the comments and leave a vote! Thanks for reading!))