Part 1: Rose

Mr Wickles was late to class, all of the students were shouting and throwing things around.

"Okay settle down!" Mr Wickles walked in carrying a laptop. He was a young teacher, he had short brown hair. He sat at his desk and connected his laptop the the board, it showed a powerpoint. The class continued shouting over him.

The Principal walked into the class.

"SILENCE!"

Everybody sat down and the room went dead silent. Principal Edward looked around, he was furious. Shaggy was swinging on his chair.

"I know this is your first lesson back after the summer- but its time to learn. You've got some work to do now, so stop screaming and let Mr Wickles introduce himself.."

"Mr Wickles... take it away." Principal Edward observed the class while Mr Wickles got out of his chair to speak to the class.

"My name is Mr Wickles and I'm your new history teacher.. Uh- we are going to be learning about the history of Coolsville."

"Ultra-Groovy!" A girl exclaimed. She walked into the class room. "Sorry I'm late, I'm new here."

"Thats fine take a seat next to Norville." Mr Wickles pointed at shaggy.

Mr Wickles continued the lesson while Shaggy stared at the new girl. He thought she was so pretty. Shaggy decided that he'd write a note to her. He ripped some paper from his note book and wrote 'hi im shaggy :)'.

The girl took the note and smiled at it, she wrote one back and passed it to him. It read 'I know! Mystery Inc! I'm rose'.

After the lesson ended, Shaggy walked out with Rose. Velma, Fred and Daphne were waiting at the door.

"Hey Shagster." Fred said.

"Hey gang, Im actually gonna take Rose to her next lesson but I'll be in maths soon!" Shaggy exclaimed as he ran off down the hallway with Rose. Velma looked upset, but she walked off with Fred and Daphne to class.

Hours later when the school day ended, Scooby arrived at the gate waiting for the gang. Fred, Daphne and Velma walked out.

"Wheres Raggy?" Scooby asked.

Shaggy walked out of the main doors with Rose.

"Shaggy?! We have a mystery to solve!" Daphne exclaimed.

"Uh- yeah, you guys go and solve the mystery and then I'll come down later" Shaggy called back before walking to Rose's car.

The gang looked angry at Shaggy but they understood.

"Come on, lets go." Fred lead Scooby, Velma and Daphne to the Mystery Machine. They drove to the Mystery Inc Headquarters.

The Headquarters was an ex 50s diner located in the town that had been renovated by the Mystery Gang but it kept the chequered floor in the now lab. Fred called the lady who had a mystery while Velma and Daphne loaded the Mystery Machine up with traps. Scooby sat on the couch in Headquarters alone.

Fred hung up and walked outside to the Mystery Machine and Scooby followed.