𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

chapter thirty three

do you want me to stab you?

━✧━

    "STEFAN SALVATORE I will kill you," Jordanna snapped as she and Caroline walked down the steps of the Lockwood residence, clipboards in hand.

    "What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks," Caroline added, frowning at the Salvatore's absence. "Besides, you're a founding family member. By definition, you have to be here."

        "Elena and I broke up. By definition I don't need to be anywhere," Stefan sighed down the phone.

    "Exactly, you broke up!" Jordanna exclaimed as she rearranged the decorations some incompetent placed out. "All the more reason for you to be here, get drunk, celebrate. You're finally free of that bitch."

     "Really, JJ?"

    "Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?" Caroline asked the two, referring to what Stefan had previously said as she watched Jordanna fuss over the table settings.

     "Definitely did," Jordanna teased.

    "Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breath anymore," Stefan retorted.

    "As much fun as that sounds, you can't," Jordanna snorted.

    "Yeah, as your sober sponsors we're not gonna let that happen. Try and sublimate," Caroline smiled.

    Stefan stayed silent for a moment, "she said she has feelings for, Damon."

   "Ew," Jordanna pulled a face. "I'm not surprised though . . . I mean, I always knew she would switch brothers sooner or later, which means I'm right again. But that's totally not the point," Jordanna grimaced as Caroline shot her a look. "Sorry Stefano."