𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻

chapter nineteen

chapter nineteen

hunting season

━✧━

A CONTENT SIGH left the teen's lips as she stretched in an unfamiliar bed. Her head rolled to the side as she glanced around the room, her brows furrowing. "Morning, sweetheart," a voice pulled the witch from her daze, turning she was face to face with a smirking Klaus.

"Shit," Jordanna groaned. "Shit, shit, shit."

She pulled her head from the pillows, wrapping the silk sheets around her naked body—not like it'd make much of a difference as the hybrid had seen much more the previous night, the early morning andstop! You're not helping.

"You know what? I take it back, I am mad at you—you are officially unforgiven," Jordanna rambled as she climbed out of the bed, pulling the sheets with her.

"Pray tell, what it is I have done," Klaus cockily smirked, resting his hands behind his head as he watched the witch fumble around his room, looking for her dress and shoes.

Jordanna paused to look up at him, her eyes narrowing at the smirk on his lips, "I'm sure I'll think of something."

"What are you doing?" Klaus sighed with a grin, the witch's antics merely amusing him.

"Leaving. This," Jordanna gestured between the two, "never happened, got it?"

Okay, so—Jordanna didn't regret it, per say, this was that annoying, insecure voice in her head telling her that what just happened was only sex. Last night had made the witch come to terms with her feelings about Klaus; she liked him. Like a lot. So now, that stupid little voice inside her head had convinced her that all she was to Klaus was a one night stand. A game. She didn't like games unless she knew she'd win—she had a feeling she wouldn't win this game.

Her eyes widened as Klaus' naked frame stood towering over her, his faced formed into a scowl. "We slept together," Klaus reminded. "Multiple times."

"I know, I was there," Jordanna rolled her eyes.