𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻

chapter twenty three

klefan

━✧━

"I'M HERE! Your lives have been blessed with my presence," Jordanna grinned down at Alaric and Stefan as she sauntered her way to the cellar in the Salvatore Boarding House—where Alaric was being held prisoner as they waited for his freaky alter-ego to pop up.

The two men turned to face the witch, nodding in greeting before turning back to their conversation. "Before what?" Alaric asked the vampire cautiously.

"Before we have to resort to other methods," Stefan responded curtly as he peered over the bars to get a better look at the history teacher.

"So, you're worried that you're gonna' have to torture me?" Alaric raised his eyebrows. "You don't think Damon could've done that?"

Jordanna grimaced, the thought of Damon made her sick.

What a repulsive creature.

"Elena's out of town with Damon," Stefan replied gruffly. "She needed to go on that road trip with Damon, no matter what I go through to get her back—fighting my blood lust, trying to gain control of my life again . . . none of that matters if she has feelings for someone else."

Jordanna narrowed her eyes, she could've sworn she threatened Damon if Stefan got hurt at the expense of his creepy obsession with the doppelganger. ( Stefan looked pretty hurt to her ).

Perhaps Damon needed to be told again.

"Aren't you tired of it?" Jordanna questioned as she stood besides the vampire, causing his head to turn her way. "The secrets . . . the constant worrying? Stefan, you're only gonna end up hurt if you carry on."

God, she hated Elena.

"I know, Jords," Stefan responded quietly. "But I love her."

Jordanna groaned.