Chapter 4

"OLIVIA PICK YOUR FUCKING PHONE UP" my dad shouts "sorry" I jump up when I see unknown number "hello" "hey there sleepy head" a soft voice comforts me "WHO IS IT" my mum shouts "EVER THINK YOUR DAUGHTER IS SLEEPING" I shout I hear Rosie laughing and I chuckle "sorry yeah my family is crazy" I laugh "IS IT THAT CUTE GIRL" "MUM" "what's your hotel" "uh it's in Oxford I text you the address why" "do you like coffee and do your parents" "yes" "I'll be there in 2o minutes with some coffee text me your order" "what you ok" "what was it" my mum is ready for the day and my dad Isn't holding Rosie. "You like two sugars right dad" "yeah" "she's getting us all coffee" "can I date her" my mum chuckles.

I stare at myself "shit" I mummer "I'll wash your mouth with soap" "no look at me" "no why I am talking to you about this never mind" I look down. I put the sofa bed back then I put some makeup on I brush my frizzy hair making it worse "UGH" "liv" my mum says "take your meds "I DONT NEED THEM" I shout "OLIVIA CALM DOWN" she shouts "sorry she's just really pretty and" I grab a pair of flared green trousers and black top "you'll be fine" "and don't embarrass me" "well guess what we were meant to go to sea world together today" "but" "I think I could pretend our third ticket doesn't exist for you" "mum you don't have to" "I will" "for my daughter and because you deserve something more but I'll be calling you a lot so enjoy" she winks as a I get a text message

Come down I'm here no key they wouldn't let me in :(

I walk in the front desk "hey" "ooo" "coffee" "your amazing I've known you for under 24 hours" I chuckle "shit I haven't taken my" I mummer. "Let's go upstairs" I grab her hand she smiles slightly.

"So what's your deal jade" "what do you mean" she sips her coffee "your too nice I think your a secret agent" I move closer. She chuckles "definitely" the lift door opens "let's go" "mum and dad" "Rosie" I jump running over picking her up.

"Hey there" jade smiles Rosie waves, "thank you for the coffee" my mum smiles "it's ok" "I have to give good impression" "why's that" my dad says, "your daughter is pretty and" "yeah" "so no sea life your lose" my dad nudges "ok ok go" "hang on" my mum crossed her arms "what do you say" "I love you" I mummer "louder" "I LOVE YOU BYE" I close the door. I sit on the sofa "damn my back kills from that bed" "can always sleep in mine" she says I go red she stares "shit no I meant this isn't me like flirting" "oh" "no I mean that I'm not like that" "what's the time" "11" "I'll be back sorry"

I run to the bathroom taking my meds "you ok" I hear her shout "yeah I'll be down now" I shout. "Your so confident around her don't wreck it" I walk downstairs. "Can't believe you wouldn't want to go to sea world" "sorry want to go with my parents" "yeah your sister is adorable" I chuckle "how old is she" "1 years old" "we've almost been with her for a year" "huh" "doesn't matter" "hey do you like museums" she asks "I have a friend who can let us skip the natural history museum" "I love that museum" I jump "let's go it's only 20 minutes away if we get an Uber it be like 10 I'll order it" "done" "your so exited" she chuckles "I like the crystal section" I mummer. "It's cute" she moves close wiping my face "eyelash" she keeps her hand on my face for too long she stares at me biting her lip slightly then chuckling "she better go blondie every minute counts"