23.

"We're calling him C.J," Colby said once more and Rebecca looked at him with tear-filled eyes "That's final"

"You're just waking up from surgery and already giving orders" Rebecca laughed as she stood up and leaned over to place a gentle kiss on his lips "You scared me" she shook her head "You're not allowed to ever do that again"

"I had to get you out. I didn't like yelling at you but I had to get you out of there and make sure you were safe"

"You were really stupid ya know that? What if you didn't get out in time and I lost you?"

"You would have been fine" he nodded "you would have moved on and raised our son to be the best man"

"How the hell would I raise a future CEO with no clue what I was doing?"

"I need to show you the book on my desk" he nodded and she looked at him confused "There is a book that I've had to write over the years, it was the same thing that my dad wrote for me but I had to write a more modern and updated version.. it basically tells you all of the ins and outs of the company.. it tells you everything you could ever need to know"

"I wasn't about to raise our son based on a book" she shook her head

"I didn't want you to" he shook his head "if you found that book you would have found a letter folded up that I'd just finished writing actually.. it is a letter addressed to you.. it's what I want to happen if something ever happens to me," he said and she shook her head

"Colby" she shook her head "I don't want to hear about it," she said

"You need to" he nodded "If anything this incident has taught us is we need to be open and you need to know what your next steps are if anything happens to me," he said and she took a deep breath

"Fine" she sat back down and listened to him, no matter how much she didn't want to hear it

"If you ever have to read this letter..it will tell you that I've already bought a small property that is safe and fully furnished and ready for you in Ireland only twenty minutes away from your mom," he said and her eyes widened "There is money placed back in a bank account for our children and whatever expenses you have.. you and our family will be fully taken care of no matter what happens" he nodded "There is a savings account already set up for our kids that they're not allowed to touch until they're 21 so they will always be okay," he said and she wiped a tear from her cheek "I want you to take the family away from here, go to Ireland and raise them the best you can"

"What about the company?" She asked in a whisper "That is your legacy" she said and he reached for her hand

"Let it burn" he nodded "You don't worry about the company.. you let it burn if you have to.. you focus on the kids," he said with a nod "That's my legacy now.. my family is my legacy"