I walk in myself, not falling in this time thank god. That hurt a lot the last time.
Nightmare lands face first and shouts at me "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"I don't know, I thought it would be funny and it was," I say with a devious smile.
"I was gonna do that to you, now I really wish I had." Nightmare says with fake sadness.
"Welp, too bad for you then I got to it first," I laugh, "we should probably go find our friends now."
"Okay"

We walk just a little bit, then we find Karl. He looks over at me with a big smile and waves us over.

"Hey! This is nice right?" he says with a goofy smile.

"Yeah, I love it!" I smile back at him.
I look over at Nightmare, and he looks uncomfortable? I mean Nightmare's always awkward but this seems like more than usual. Before I can comment on it, Karl says "Hey, do you think you can watch over Quackity? You don't have to at all-"

I cut him off by saying, "sure." Now's my chance to stop him.
We walk for a little while, saying hello to friends and acquaintances, until I see Quackity.
"Hey y/n long time no see," he says with a smirk.

"Hello Quackity," I say with a cold tone.
"What's the cold shoulder for, huh y/n? You know that's not a very nice way to treat others."
"But you're not just anyone, aren't you Quackity?"
Before he can answer, Tubbo gets up on stage to start speaking. He gives his speech, but I'm zoning out. All I can focus on is Quackity and how I'm going to stop him. I see him heading up for the stage, but my mind is blank. The only thing I can think of is unplugging the mic. I guess that's my best option then.

I quickly walk up to behind the stage where the equipment is set up. I don't really know what means what, but I assume the red button at the top means that it will turn it off. I can only hope for the best.

I hear Quackity starting to speak, saying, "Now I hope you're having a good time here. But it's all about-" he gets cut off. I pressed the right button, thank god. I think that's the best I can do for now. I walk back, and everyone's confused.

I walk up to Karl and he says, "Hey, where were you?"

"Oh, I was just looking around a bit more. Kind of lost track of time, sorry." I say with a smile.
"Alright, well the mic got unplugged or something, they're trying to fix it right now."
"Oh, okay.." I really hope that mic can't get turned back on. I don't know what else to do.
We wait around for a couple minutes, everyone quietly talking to each other until the one thing that I don't want to happen happens.
The mic unmutes, and Quackity starts speaking again.

"Sorry for the interruption everyone, the breaker shut off. As I was saying, I hope everyone is enjoying their time here, because you won't be for much longer. I'm going to kill you all." He finishes his little speech with a malevolent smirk and looks around the crowd.
Everyone is dead silent for a few seconds, but I feel Karl pull me aside and say "We have to go NOW"

"wait but where's Nightmare-"
"I don't know but we have to leave. He'll be safe, okay?" He quickly turns back his watch and we end up somewhere else, not the abandoned house we were at the last time.
this time around, we're in some dark forest. There was nobody around us, just us and the trees. Even if we couldn't see anyone, I couldn't shake the feeling that somebody was watching me.

I think back to the abandoned house and how I had that same exact feeling. The feeling of not knowing what or who is out there, and that's a feeling I really don't enjoy.

"Do you feel that too?" i ask in a nervous tone.
"that someone's watching us? yeah, me too."
"Okay so it's not just me. we should see if we can find a way out of here."
"Okay, let's go." he grabs my hand and we head off in who knows what direction.
We walk for a bit, staying quiet just in case, when we come across a campfire. it's still lit, but nobody's there.

"should we call out to see if someone's here? someone wouldn't just leave this open" karl says.

"no, what if they're dangerous? we can't just call out to someone who we have no idea who they are."

"Okay," he says.
We stood near the fire for a bit because we were both really cold at this point. our party attire was not prepared for a walk in the woods at night.

Then, I hear rustling in the bushes behind us.
"did you hear that?" i say.
"Yeah, I did. I thought it was just my imagination. I'll check it out."

"Okay, but I'm going with you."
the feeling that someone was watching me became stronger and stronger, i'm terrified of what's here at this point.

we look over at the bushes, then we see something.
a bloody knife.

"what the-" Karl says, but can't get the rest of the words out. He was stabbed by a spirit. the same spirit from the abandoned house.
I tried to run to him, but i'm too late. the spirit impales me with the bloody knife. I lay there, with a wound in my stomach, trying to crawl my way to karl once my vision turned black

---
Word count : 1705

Woah! I'm so thankful for having these people on my writing team ! This chapter was so fun to work on with them and I love the outcome !

Mods Socials :
Person who wrote this specific chapter :
Viennaisswag on twitter !

ratwh0r3 on wattpad ! Give em a follow

Person who wrote the chapter before this one

Zepinkpandaa on twitter !

Zepinkpandaa on wattpad , give em a follow !

My twitter : Luxfic

That's all ! See ya next time!

Also what do you think of the chapter ?