Afrer she eat, she wash the dishes and dry her hand. She pick up the folder and go to her room.

"I'll go to my room now, i need to rest. Sleep early too." Irene when she pass in the living room

"Nee" They all respond.

Irene go inside to her room and take a bath and changes to compy clothes. She dry her hair and go to her bed, she remember the folder that joy gave to her. She get it and start reviewing it.

"We got married?" She continue to read every detail and frown. "Is lee soo man agree with this?" She said. Her phone rang.

"Pd-nim" Irene answer.

"Irene do you already saw the folder?" She asked

"I just done reading it. I'm going to participate this? i mean soo man agree in this?" She asked.

"Actually he's the one accept that project. Read it and tomorrow i'll discuss it to you personally. I'll still need to talk the other management, do you have any requests? like do's and don't" She asked.

"Unnie you know how i hate holding me, especially when it comes to guy. Just don't over board if it that's okay" Irene said.

"Okay i'll take note that, rest and tomorrow i'll talk to you. You should start packing your thing. This project will start next week it means 4 days left" Her manager

"Ne..." Irene replied and ended the call. "Oh, i forgot to asked if who will be my partner for this." Irene whispers. She just let it go,  maybe she will just ask her manager tomorrow.

~The after 3 days~

       Lisa, wear his hoodie and mask and cap. He decided to go to the market and do his groceries. His ref is almost out of stocks, he prefers to do it in his own. He don't want to bother his manager for this. This is his only time to relax and enjoy his alone time. Good thing people in korea is harmless, lisa's fan is respecting his privacy. They just asked some pictures that lisa gladly let them after that they will leave him. But lisa tell them that don't tell to anyone.

He arrived in the market, it's a public market that you can buy freshly meat, sea foods and fish. Lisa every week or if he have spare time he will visit here just to buy for his fresh food. He's leaving alone, his parents is staying in Thailand they prepared to stay there because of their family business.

Lisa never flex his family wealth. In Thailand they owned a hospital to her mother side and a restaurant in her step dad. No one knows that lisa is already big time before he become an artist.

She's wearing a simple clothes, sweat short and hoodie you can't even think that he's a rich ass. He walk to the fish section, a middle age woman catch her eyes. He can see that she's having a hard time to pick and carry the basket. He approache her.

"This one ajumma is fresh, and i'm hundred percent sure for that" Lisa said while pointing the fish, the middle age woman look at him and nodded.

"You kid is right,  actually i'm staring at that one but you have a point. Kasahamnida, are you going to buy too?" She asked.

"Let me help you with this first" Lisa said and get the basket, because the ajumma is having a hard time to get money.

"oh... thank you" She said.

"Ajussi this one and this, ajumma let me pay for this one" Lisa said and handed to the seller his bill before the the latter give hers.

"Oh... it's too much and beside you didn't even know me" The ajumma declined but lisa already get her change and snile to ajumma.