1

LALISA MANOBAN IS A MALE HERE, IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT YOU GO AND TAKE A SLEEP.

/////////////

"Lisaya, i received a project for you. Here take a look, you can decide if you want to accept this or not" Lisa's manager said and show to lisa the documents regarding to the new project that offer to him.

"We got married? why they want me to participate in this?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, the producer just talk to me and send this to me. So what do you think?" He asked.

"If ever, who's going to be my partner for this project?" Lisa asked hi manager just shrugged his shoulder because even him didn't know who.

      Lisa is a successful soloist, a singer, dancer and an actor. He made to be in this position without any help of any company. He once audition to yg ent but unfortunately He didn't make it but Lisa didn't lose hope instead He used it to push it more. He just started to upload some videos in youtube. A lot of people liked him and his talent, He became popular after a year. He gained popularity, starting to have endorsements from some biggest brand His parents is very supportive to him. They just let him to explore the world. And now they are proud to lisa's achievements.

Lisa is originally from Thailand, but his family moves in korea when he's 5 years old. Since then he loves dancing and singing his dream is to show the world his talents and now he's already doing it in his own. A very hardworking person, Everyone admired him for being a sweet and down to earth person.

When he started to gained, he decided to get a manager to help him to manage his schedules. Lisa is already 7 years in industry, together with his trusted manager. They look like a father and son.

He also have friends form different Idol group. Jackson and Bambam is his best friend, Then jisoo from blackpink he met her when they lead one of the drama. They click and become a buddy, they like a brother and sister to each other. Lisa always checking his 'noona' they also get viral when a dispatch spotted them eating together. But lisa and jisoo clear that they just friends and they treat each other like a siblings.

"Okay, let's accept this. When this going to start?" Lisa asked and handed back to him the papers.

"Next week, I'll update them about this. Don't worry They said that they will going to give some briefing before they start this." He said and leave lisa in his house.

     Lisa just sigh, and pet his cat named Luca. He's curious about this project. He one time watch some clips about this and for him, maybe he will use this to practice to how to handle relationship after all he's still need this to improve her knowledge.

"Luca, who do you think will be my wife in this  project?" Lisa asked but luca just meow to him(as if ahahah)

     Irene just get back to there dorm after her photoshoot, she get inside and saw her members is watching in the living room.

"unnie, how's work?" Wendy asked her

"Tiring as always, do you guys already eat?" Irene asked.

"Yes unnie, we leave some for you just heat it again." Seulgi said still focused in the tv. Irene just walk to the kitchen. She's not hungry but her member left it for her, she appreciates it so she need to eat.

"Unnie, Pd-nim give this earlier. She said to give this to you when you get home" Joy and hands her the folder.

"Ne, just put it there i'll check it after." Irene said, joy put it in the dining table and go back to the living room.