Chapter 3.

*Ariana's POV*     Wednesday 7th July

I woke up to being smothered by my beloved dogs, I enjoy every single morning for this reason. I lifted myself out of the bed, it was eight in the morning.  I had a lot to do today, I was meeting my friend Victoria for a coffee and shopping, then I'll be in the studio till late, then I get to meet Skyler.

In all honesty, I told Skyler I wanted to meet her to discuss the job, but I also wanted to actually hang out with her. She seems so nice and easy to get on with, I wanted to know her more I don't even know why.

I pushed my covers aside jumping out of the bed, I walked to my ensuite bathroom rubbing my eyes. I've just been so busy lately that I actually still feel tired.

I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face, I pulled my hair out of a tony tail and brushed my hair letting it hang loose. I still wore my oversized t-shirt and underwear, I wanted a little bit of a lazy morning today.

I jogged down my spiralled staircase, heading for my kitchen for breakfast. I chopped up fruit into a bowl, then poured myself orange juice. The only thing I hate about mornings is how lonely it can be, it's just so shit. I bent over my bowl of fruit, eating it slowly as I was just exhausted.

Hmm, I think I might text Skyler? Just in case she has forgotten about meeting up.

Me: Morning! I was just wondering if you are still up for meeting for coffee tonight? See you soon 🥰 xx

Suddenly my phone rang after I sent that text, it was Victoria.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Morning, listen I'm not going to be able to make it for a coffee and stuff" Victoria sighed down the phone.

"Shit? What's up?" I sighed?

"Just some shit that came up, I got to sort it out. I'm sorry babe you know I wanna meet, I will meet you soon I promise"

"That's okay, we will organise something ill see you soon."

Not going to lie this sucks, I have nothing to do now for five hours.

"See ya later!" Victoria called down the phone hanging up.

Well, there goes my mid-day plans, I really needed some normality. Would it be too much to ask to hang out with Skyler earlier..? No that'll be ridiculous spending the whole day with her, I don't want to intrude. Fuck it, why am I overthinking it so much, im only asking if she wants to meet for a drink and hang out.

Me: Hey Skylar, I know we organised to meet much later tonight. But, how would you like to meet earlier? Maybe grab a coffee and have a little shop. I do have to go studio after you can come? Or can go home earlier?.

Okay, well I've sent it now. I just don't want to come across weird? We just met and I'm constantly messaging. She just seems to not care who I am and she's such good company to have.

I pulled on some shorts whilst hopping towards my back doors, I let my dogs roam the back garden. I sat on a deck chair by the pool as the morning air and sun beating was down on me, it feels like today is going to be a good day.

*Ding ding*

I pulled out my phone to see I've got a message back from Skyler, hopefully, she can meet as I am so bored.

Sky❤: Hey! Sorry I've only just woke up. I'm down to meet. Do you want me to pick you up? Take one car seems simpler. Xx

Me: Hi! That's ok and yay! Yes, that makes sense are you sure that's ok? I mean you'll be stuck with me all day? Xxx