"Oh Nayeon you should take a picture too with Jihyo" Nayeon looks at the three of them shocked like she just snapped out of her thought she just shook her head.

"No no I'm okay" Nayeon hesitately answered and Jihyo looked at her pouting.

"Oh come on Nayeon don't be such a killjoy" Jihyo took her arms then she hugs Nayeon in her neck. Jeongyeon see how Nayeon rolls her eyes up before hugging Jihyo in the waist and she couldn't resist her chuckle they look cute.

"Okay okay on a count of three smile guys okay" Sana says positioning the camera and both of them smiled looking straight to the camera.

"1...2...3..." then lots of camera shuts were heard before Sana gets tired of taking pictures of them.

"Oh Nayeonie we look so good in this" Jihyo squeals while showing Nayeon their photo smiling happily.

"You should put this in a frame okay" Jihyo commanded and Nayeon just laughed at her. Best friends they are.

"We should enjoy ourselves today" Sana said before running at our comfort place and Jeongyeon thinks this place wouldn't be their comfort place now because Nayeon and Jihyo are already here and she knows this will be their comfort place too.

"Oh god I really enjoyed this day thanks Jeongyeon" Sana said hugging her. The four of them are now at the parking lot ready to go home and it's already getting late.

"Thanks for treating too Sana" Jeongyeon said making her smile fades away.

"Yah! You tricked me!" Sana said starting to sulk. Jeongyeon just ruffled her hair.

"I'll treat you soon" Sana immediately removed Jeongyeon's hands from her head and started to walk to her car while kicking the rocks that she walks into. Sulking squirrel.

"Bye Jagi!" Jeongyeon waved her hand at her and she just roll her eyes at Jeongyeon. She then looked at her right and there Nayeon was leaning at her car while Jihyo is already inside her car. Oh god Jeongyeon did kinda forgot that she was with them.

Another embarrassing moment Jeongyeon.

Sana didn't have the time to say goodbye to Nayeon and Jihyo since she was already not in her mood. When Sana left them Nayeon walks closely to Jeongyeon.

"Thank you" Jeongyeon looked at her confused good thing she couldn't clearly see her face since it's already dark in here.

"For what?" Jeongyeon saw Nayeon who was staring at her sandals and she's playing with her fingers. How cute.

"Thanks for bringing Jihyo with you and I enjoyed this day too" Jeongyeon couldn't stop herself from smiling. Gosh good thing its dark here.

"You're welcome Ceo Im" Jeongyeon said nodding trying to stop herself from smiling widely.

"I told you just call me Nayeon" Jeongyeon was taken aback from what she said and then it reminds her about what happened the other night.

"Well, you are always welcome Nayeon" even though it's dark here Jeongyeo could still see a smile that forms in Nayeon's lips. How pretty.

"We should go now" Jeongyeon nodded at her before she went back inside to her car. Jeongyeon couldn't see what they were doing inside because they didn't turn on the lights.

She waved her hand at them even though she can't see them and before they left Jihyo opened the car window and lets out half of her body of the cars window.

"Goodbye Jeongyeon thanks again" she said smiling before sliding herself back to the car and all Jeongyeon can do was to wave at them with a smile on her lips.

When she couldn't see their car anymore she decided to go inside her car and as she sit inside she took a deep breath.

"This day is so fun" Jeongyeon whispered under her breath remembering the things they did earlier but all she can remember is that one bunny girl looking so happily at her friend. Her eyes full of happiness everytime she looks at Jihyo.

"She really loves that girl" Jeongyeon looks at the picture in her phone where Nayeon was unconsciously smiling looking at Jihyo. She knows it's bad to take a photo of someone without them knowing but she just can't help it and as she touch her face in the screen, she smiled.

"I wish I could also make you smile like that"

-HIII HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YOU'RE DOING GREAT! AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME AND TO EVERYONE WHO VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL! I WISH YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH EVERYONE AND ALSO HAVE A NICE DAY! 🐧🦁🐸