"What are we going to do now?" Jeongueon looked at Sana and her gaze turns to Nayeon and she looks like she wants to go back to her company.

"It's almost sundown" her eyes shifts to Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon can feel her heart racing. They all looked at Jeongyeon but she was only focused on this beautiful bunny that was infront of her.

"So?" Sana asked her eyebrow was rising. Jihyo was also looking at Jeongyeon weirdly.

"Why don't we go to the sidewalk near the beach? The sun is starting to set now it's currently 5 pm" they were watching their watches except for Nayeon who keep her eyes on Jeongyeon.

"Oh that will be great" Sana said cheerfully and she stood up fast.

"Why are you guys still sitting there? Time is ticking and Mr. Sun is saying goodbye already" we laughed at her as she runs fast outside the café.

"Hey wait for me!" Jihyo shouted as she follows Sana not minding everyone who was already staring at them. Oh god this is embarrassing.

Good thing there aren't so many people today but Jeongyeon knows that someone is out there taking a picture of them but she just shrugged that thought off.

"They look just like little kids. We should go now"   Nayeon said while watching at the two girls running towards the sea before chuckling and she was already standing infront of Jeongyeon so she nodded.

"Yeah" then both of them followed the two girls that was already taking pictures outside. Jeongyeon didn't know that Nayeon was standing infront of her smiling watching at Jihyo.

"You look so happy" she was shocked when Jeongyeon said those words but she managed to smile and god Jeongyeon does hope that the ground will swallow her whole because she didn't realized she just said those words.

"Well I'm happy seeing Jihyo having another friends" she looks at Jihyo again like a proud mother. Jeongyeon guess Nayeon is Jihyo's only friend.

"You're her only friend?" Jeongyeon asked just making sure while staring at her and she was still happily watching Jihyo having fun with Sana.

Jeongyeon guessed that the time just stopped when Nayeon slowly looks at her. Jeongyeon couldn't feel anything from the surroundings her eyes were only focused on Nayeon. She was the only person that she can see. Jeongyeon can feel my heart starting to beat faster and her breath hitched as Nayeon showed Jeongyeon those bunny smile of her. Am I in heaven?

"Ms. Yoo" Jeongyeon snapped out of her thought when Nayeon waved her hand infront of her face.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon nodded at her then Sana called them.

"Hey guys come on let's take some picture" Sana said in happy tone so before Jeongyeons heart can explode because of this lady standing beside her she started to walk closer to Sana.

"Come on I'll take a picture for the both of you" Jihyo said while preparing her camera then Sana suddenly hugs Jeongyeon then she smiles at Jihyo.

"Ah you look good together" Jihyo says in a cute voice so Jeongyeon just smiled at her Nayeon was looking at the both them.

"Yeah because we're best friends" Sana chuckled and Jeongyeon just shook her head before focusing at the camera.

"1...2...3..." they heard a camera shut then Jihyo took another one and  she did took a lot of pictures of them before ending up walking closer and showing them the results.

"Oh we look so good here Jagi" Sana said before encircling her arms in Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"You're being flirty again" Sana glares at her and both of them Jeongyeon and Jihyo were laughing.