Exotic
"Have you thought about names?"
"Mhm if it's a boy I like the name Kadence if it's a girl Rhythm"
"I like those names" I chewed lips before asking.
"Do you have a preference?"
"As long as the baby is healthy I don't care" I smiled "I hope it's a boy"
"Did you take your prenatal vitamin's today?"
I smiled and nodded "Yes baby I did your such a good daddy" he smiled stroking my hair.  "What kind of cake we going to have for the wedding?" He shrugged and it made me angry I pushed him away from him and got up to pee but not before shooting a glare at him. "Mamas?" I ignored him and went into the bathroom.
"Are you mad at me?" I looked up at him in the doorway  "You basically telling me you don't care about the wedding" I said in a venomous tone.
He rushed over to me kneeling by the toilet as I was peeing  "I do care mamas I just didn't know at the moment" I grabbed my head rationalizing "Your lil stink got my emotions everywhere" I said rubbing my stomach. He laughed and kissed my head as he stood up. "You should definitely have our moms help" I nodded wiping then flushing going to wash my hands.

I turned to Roddy "I apologize in advance for all my mood swings I'm going to have throughout the next nine months" He pulled me into his arms pulling back to look me in the eye "Your giving me the greatest gift ever a mix of me and you together don't apologize mamas" I smiled pecking his lips "your so good to me."

He got down kissing my stomach and murmuring to the baby. "Daddy love his lil stink"he looked up at me and I smiled down at him. "Your going to have to play Bach and Mozart on your stomach with headphones I read it makes the baby smarter" I nodded and he kept talking and kissing  my stomach. I let him do that for a while as I laid on the bed watching tv. "Bae be quiet for a minute I'm about to call our moms" he nodded. I made the calls and they were both delighted we talked a while before hanging up. "Can I get some love?" I stared down at Roddy started back talking to the baby as soon as I got off the phone. He smiled up at me moving my panties as I sighed when he started kissing my pussy.

5 days later...

Roddy
I bit my lip as Exotic was giving me head. Her sex drive had been wild since she got pregnant. She wanted it like 15 times a day not that I was complaining If I wasn't home she would drop by the studio to get her fix. "Aaww fuck I'm bout to nut" I pulled out her mouth and nutted on the sheets. She looked up at me with a question in her eyes.

"You pregnant I don't want to feed it to my stink" She busted out laughing and I looked at her "That's not til I'm further along Roddy" She said still giggling. I pulled her up kissing her ,she grunted in my mouth and I felt her squirt. I pulled back looking at her "It cuz I'm pregnant I can't help it"
I licked my lips flipping on top of her
"This going to be fun" She looked at me lustfully.  I sucked her nipples and she moaned arching her back. "Oohhh" I smiled as she squirted again. I played with her clit and she was cumming back to back.

I pushed into her and she spasmed milking my dick her pussy was convulsing and I didn't even do anything yet. "Maammmass" she grabbed my back as she whimpered. I gritted my teeth as she creamed on me. Goddamn she finna turn me into a minute man i gritted my teeth as I started thrusting in and out of her. I had to count and think about alphabets so I wouldn't nut. "Daddddyyyy huhh" I grunted as she came again making me loose focus.
"Shit" her pussy started milking me and I nutted. I kept stroking her as she whimpered and moaned under me. By the time we where finished we was both crying the sex was so good. I had to pop an Adderall to stop from going to sleep I nutted so much.

"Goddamn mamas" she smiled at me still full of energy.  "I know right" I kissed her head. "What you got to do today?"  She kissed my cheek "Well I have to pick out my dress and bridesmaids dresses we already have the venue and everything set" I nodded "That's good" I was glad the everything went smoothly and was finalized I helped a lil bit in the process but left everything else up to them.