Unusual Circumstances

Start from the beginning

Still floating, she made her way back to her bed before putting her fingers together. "Release... It's ok... just don't think weird things, ok? You don't have a mute button..."
If he had a form, this would be the time when he'd shut his eyes and nod furiously, I'll try...

Carefully, she turned away from the bed, and went to the closet, pulling out a few things for the day, and heading into the bathroom. Knowing what was to come, Izuku tried his best to not think about the whole situation. Especially since she had to have a shower first.

While doing his best to not think about how gorgeous Uraraka was, he asked, by the way, what is your day like today?

Glad that he was considerate enough to try to focus on something else, Ochako explained her day, "Well, I have work at around lunchtime, then training..."
Now that caught his interest, especially the connotations for such. There wasn't many options for a job that required training, and it was almost too good to be true, if he was to be along for the ride. Training?

Beaming, the brunette replied, beaming. While he couldn't see her face... as she wasn't looking at a mirror, he could tell based on her facial muscles. "For the UA hero exams!"

Izuku went into a frenzy at that proclamation. It was his calling, and now he had a chance, again! This time, perhaps as a sentient quirk of some kind, who knows? I always wanted to be a hero!

Ochako smiled as she finished the shower, turning the water up, dried off and wrapped herself in a towel as she went back to her room. However, that statement was so full of life, and purpose... yet... "Then why..."

And so, the boy explained, starting with what he percieved was the most damning detail about himself. I was quirkless... Izuku waited for the shoe to drop, but Ochako at this point had gotten dressed, and now had a mirror, so he could see her reactions. And what surprised him was how... caring she was. Disgust, anger, revulsion, those were emotions the formerly living boy could understand, and was all too familiar with. Instead, she showed... something that shouldn't have been foreign with him: concern. Unable to comprehend, he just... continued, with the detatched voice he started with. I couldn't... take it anymore... first my father abandons mom and I, my only friend becomes my worst bully, with a powerful quirk, then my idol tells me it's impossible... My mother dies, then Kacchan suggests that I should take a swan dive off a roof so I can get a quirk... actually, that last part kinda came true. She was shocked. So much pain, so much cruelty, directed at him. A poor child, all because he won the worst prize at the genetic lottery. It was horrible... and now he was stuck with her.

But there was a light. A spark of hope. There was a way to help him, as roundabout as it was. She heard it, the voice of ambition... to be a hero.

Since she was already planning to be one, it would be best to focus on that. Now, not only would she be a hero for her parents, but to give a quirkless soul a chance to be one as well.

"Midoriya... no, we're much closer than that..." She paused, hoping the boy would listen. "Izuku. I am trying to be a hero. My main goal is to be one to support my parents, so that they can live comfortably. Can you help me?"

Unrepentant and incredibly quickly, the ghost boy replied, determined and ready for the day ahead. Yes! I will!

Laughing at his enthusiasm, she said one last thing, "Alright, I have to go to work now, but... since we're so... close... you can call me by my first name as well, okay?"

Okay... Ochako... She could almost feel his embarassment. 

After work, she made sure to take a disposable mask from the staff room. "Ok...Um... I'm decent with training, can you help with my schoolwork?"

Sure... I was good at math, science... biology and quirk studies was so fascinating... Oh, wait, if you are studying to be a hero, my notebooks should have a lot of useful information!

"Ok... lead the way." She knew that the law would percieve her proposed actions as illegal, especially since the dead can't just... give permission normally. However, with Izuku in her mind giving the go ahead, Ochako was confident in the choice of action.

Ok!

After a long and boring hike through a place she didn't know particularly well... they finally arrived at the Midoriya home. Take a right at this street... then a left here... it's number 42.

Counting the apartment numbers, the brunette found the place. "38... 40... 42!"
Ok, the spare key is in the left planter, in the middle of the bush.

She got the key, and put it into the door. As soon as she entered, the girl appreciated every detail of the place. The homely feel, the cozy atmosphere... and the fact it was a bit larger than her own apartment. "Wow... your place is much nicer than mine..."

Thanks... it was lonely though... Mom has to travel farther away for work, so she's not as around as I'd like...

Putting that distressing fact aside, Ochako "Ok... so what am I looking for?"
Go down the corridor to the room at the end of the hall. She followed his directions and arrived at the indicated place.Take whatever you want, just make sure you grab my notebooks, 1-13. They all have notes on heroes, quirks, and even a few high notoriety villains. All useful for hero study! Oh, and those binders over there contain my math and science notes respectively. Make sure to grab those too.

She did, and also grabbed his laptop, charging cable, and bluetooth mouse. These were well made and high quality. Sheepishly, she apologized. "Yours is much better than mine. Sorry Mi..."
Please, call me Izuku or Izu. It's easier. And don't worry about it. I'll tell you the password at home.

Sighing with relief, that he didn't care about the... theft... the brunette smiled. "Ok. Then call me Ochako."

Izuku agreed, still nervous due to not only referring to a girl by her first name, but also the positive nature of said girl, and being treated kindly despite all the circumstances. Alright, O-Ochako! Let's head home!

Careful to keep her voice down, just in case, the girl in question made her way back to the door. "Yes!"