Wonder

Tsukasa's POV:
I woke up the next morning to meet with my friends,; the new ones. Miku told me all about how and when to call her. I am so glad. I now have my own world to live in. I am so happy. Horaaaai. Efufu~ 😁

I head to my sekai and meet some lively sandwiches. Oooo
Sandwich: Harooo, harooo, welcome to our sekaaaai!!! La la la la la la la.

-Oooo, I see another guy. Who could that...
???: Harooooa, and welukamu to Hikariboshi, my favourite sweets dream tavern. What can I get you, dear lord?
Tsukasa:A  u  uh  well, I'd like to get to know you better.  ..Okaaaay?
???: Yeah. .... My name is Rui. I am in charge of the tavern and like to play around this wondrous sekai. I heard here are going to be a looat of concerts.!!!:) Nee?
Tsukasa: I do hope sooo.... I came here with Nene the other day, and there were Miku and Kaito, supposedly you should really know them!
Rui: Ooooo  Miku  yeah I remember her;;;; she brought me here !
Tsukasa: Ooooooaaaa!!!!.... Soooo
-She's the one that brought you too?
Rui:Hmmm???.
Tsukasa: Nene was my Dj partner in the real world. We used to start working together. We just began. Aaand we ended up here, just like this. Surprisingly. Miku has her ways of showing up. ... Ig
Rui: Yeees, I've become accustomed to the Miku ways of showing up. From what she told me. I started out as a med student
Tsukasa: medicine? WaaAaaah
Rui:Yep. I've been studying for a while, and I was at a low point in life for some time, . Then, after some time, even when I was alone, the medical equipment and the patient I was with seemed to glow, and eventually, I saw that the patient got really better quickly. It all was thanks to Miku, who then tried to convince me to enter her own sekai.
Tsukasa: And did it uplift you?
Rui:.... . .... well . In some cases, from different points of view and in some circumstances, it diid, indeeed.! <)
.
.
We played with a vanilla croissant, which happened to be a girl,....:) even creatures have genders, I didn't think like that regarding this. Fuuu heheee!!!!! It seems like I could pass some time. ...

Meanwhile....
Fuuun fuun fuuUn! La, la laaa~. I am Emuuu, your dream beautiful and cutie supaa idoruuu!!!!