D-D-Date!? Pt. III

Ayanokouji POV~

Me and Amasawa are currently in a ice cream parlor at Keyaki mall right now, it seems like this place is fairly popular especially to the new freshmen, I don't see many 2nd years here after all, I'm currently standing in line patiently waiting for my turn to order, the line was very long it even reached the entrance of the store itself. 

I looked at a sign board near the store's entrance and it reads ' Special couple sale! Get 50% percent off your entire order if you kiss in front of the cashier.' 

What a terrible marketing strategy surely no one one would dare...

Nope. looks like my hypothesis was wrong, now that I'm taking a good look at the line, indeed there were first years, but the 2nd years and 3rd years that were lining up were all men with women hiding behind their backs or standing beside them, who I presume they were their girlfriends. 

If they are queueing with their boyfriends then that means they're here to take advantage of the sale, now that you mention it this store was popular, but I doubt it was always this full of people. How bold of them.

I doubt Amasawa knew about the about the sale, but it seems she also noticed the sign board and her face started making a different expression, she was now wearing a wide grin. 

Although it was really cute, I really have a bad feeling about this.

We were nearing the cashier at a brisk pace, I didn't really wan't this to go where I think this was headed, but I was the one who suggested ice cream, and it would be weird if I suddenly cancelled or changed my mind.

...Besides the expression she made earlier was similar to that of a curious child's. If this was really her first time eating ice cream I wouldn't wan't to suddenly deprive her of that experience. Even thought I knew she could eat it anytime she wanted to as long as she was here, a part of me wanted to go through the experience with her, 

I've eaten ice cream many times since I enrolled here, but eating it with someone else is better right? I remembered the time I ate ice cream with the Ayanokouji group, and unexpectedly the ice cream tasted even sweeter. Even though that shouldn't be scientifically possible unless the fluctuations of emotions were to make the ice cream subconsciously sweeter than it's supposed to be.

There were only three people ahead of us the one at the cashier was a single girl it looks like she was a first year, and the one in front of us was a third year couple, I only assumed this since I didn't recognize their faces and they seemed to be a littl older, Amasawa realized the time to order was nearing she spoke up.

Ichika: Hmm... senpai~ I wan't the cookies and cream, chocolate, butterscotch, and vanila.

Very standard flavors, and she picked four of them to boot, although I wouldn't normally advise for a person to eat this much of it especially a girl, whose body can't handle a very large amount of calories, but it was understandable if the other party never tasted ice cream before.

Kiyotaka: That's alright I guess, I'll just be taking Brownie fudge.

I've never tried it before since my go to flavors were chocolate and, mint. Amasawa had a conflicted look on her face, it seems she was contemplating the flavors she chose.

Ichika: Is that more tasty than what I chose senpai~?

Kiyotaka: I honestly don't know, I've never tried it before.

Ichika: Hmm... then are the flavors I picked good?

She was slightly nervous, since she said it with a bit of anxiousness, there really isn't a bad flavor when it comes to ice cream, except durian it smells horrible and yet it doesn't even taste good.