"Jeon y/n !" 

His jaws clenched and eyes filled with pure anger that made me gulp nervously.What's wrong with him? Why is he looking like a hungry vampire ? 

"Where were you?" His voice was stern and demanding.

"None of your business" I said and turned my heels to walk upstairs but I was pulled back by a force before I could even take one step.

I winced as his grip around my arm was so tight.

"I do have all the rights to ask where my wife was for one day and a night without even informing a single soul" I gulped as he looked really mad.

"I was with my friend" I said while trying to get rid of his grip.He noticed it and let go of my arm but his expression remained the same.

"Who is that friend of yours and why would you stay at some other place? Forget about it but did you even bother to inform me? What do you think of yourself? It's so cool to stay somewhere without informing your husband!" He exclaimed, his voice wasn't loud but deep and low which didn't fail to send a shiver down my spine.

It's so obvious that he is so mad but why? It's not like he was waiting for me like every other husband would.. Besides ,he doesn't even care..

"Why are you so worked up about it? It's not like you care and stop acting like a saint husband who was dead worried for his wife" I snapped back at him.

"So you are not going to tell me about that friend of yours?" He asked, taking a step forward.

"No I won't and stop this bullshit of yours.You know what ? It's better to stay at some other place instead of staying at a psycho's house who almost stabbed me— 

I was cut off by my own scream as he pinned me to the nearest wall.My heartbeat accelerated at his sudden actions.

"Enough!!" He yelled, causing me to flinch.He leaned closer,I struggled under his grip which pissed him.He shot me a hard glare before pinning my hands above my head.

"Jungkook stop!" I yelled but he leaned to my neck and sniffed.The heck is he doing? He tilt his head up to look at me and I swear ,he looked so dangerous.Why is he so pissed? 

"You call me careless and arrogant but look at you y/n, you aren't any good either.First you didn't bother to tell me about your day off and then went somewhere else, you didn't even care to inform me or any maid about not coming home..I was freaking worried thinking something happened.Instead of accepting your fault,you are questioning me when I asked about that so called friend of yours.." 

"I stayed at Alex's apartment but I didn't know her brother would be there and Alex was out with her boyfriend..I was thinking of coming back but I fell asleep because of exhaustion and when I woke up it was already dark…" I said quietly..

"Are you dumb or what? When you knew your friend wasn't at home then why did you even stayed one more second there? What if her brother was some sort of creep and had bad intentions?" He exclaimed.

"So what! I very well know how to protect myself and you are the one creep pervert here.Stop trying to control me!" I yelled.

I gulped after seeing a tint of hurt in his eyes but it soon turned back to anger.

"You are so selfish and stupid!!!" He yelled and walked upstairs.I heard the sound of the door slam shut which made me flinch.

Was he awake the whole night and was waiting for me? I thought as guilt started to wash over me.I should have informed him but I didn't tell him to wait for me and I very well know his intentions.He only thinks about himself and I'm sure he is mad because I was with a man but unlike him, I maintained my distance.

He must be thinking that I did something with him..And I'm not going to give a damn about what he thinks.He only wants my body and probably pretending to care when he is pissed for not having me.

I head to my room and shut the door behind before stepping into the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

Jungkook Pov †

I can't believe this girl.I am a fool for not sleeping at all and wasting my Time for her.I feel hurt and angry at the same time.

I take a warm shower and wear my oversized hoodie and trouser.I walked downstairs after staying in my room for hours and noticed a maid serving the food to y/n.

I sat opposite her not bothering to spare a glance at her.We both ate quietly and I could feel her gaze on me but I didn't look at her.

I won't repeat the mistake of thinking about her safety at all now.She can do all she wants and I won't give a damn about it.

I gulped down the water and got up to walk into the living room.

Third person pov †

Jungkook was watching TV quietly ,that's what y/n thought before making her way towards him but parted her lips seeing him asleep.

She sighed and turned off the TV.She walked to her room and brought a blanket, pillow for him.She covered him with the blanket and carefully slid her hand behind his head to place the pillow.

She was about to pull her hand away but he unconsciously grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer causing her body to land on top of him.

Her eyes widened but she realized he was still asleep.A sigh of relief left her lips but he shifted uncomfortably in his sleep and turned around with her causing her to trap between him and the couch.

He snuggled his face into her chest and mumbled something which she didn't hear clearly.

It sounded like someone's name but she shrugged it off

Vote and Comment
...
Sorry for updating late
...
Have a nice day/night
...
💜💜💜

...