CHAPTER 04

Haruto POV ~~~

We all hide behind the book shelf. We saw some guy wearing black from head to leg and saw standing on air . We all were very surprised and also surprised .

" What's that "? Jaemin asked .

" I don't know ". Rocky replied .

" Where are they coming from "? I asked .

" I have no idea ". Allen , rocky and jaemin replied .

They all got out from the house and flew away . We all was so scared so we run away from the house .
I was so scared that I fainted . Allen , rocky , Lucas and jaemin took me to the place where were our camp .

Lucas POV ~~~

Am glad that everyone was sleeping . I through we were going to caught .we took haruto to our tent and laid him on the bed .

" I think he was so scared ". Allen said .

" What should we do now "? Rocky asked .

" Let's Wait ". Jaemin suggested .

After 5 minutes haruto woke up .he was so stressed and scared .

" Please rest ". I said .

Then haruto laid down on the bed again and fall asleep .

" I think We should also rest now ". Allen suggested .

Then we went back to our tent ⛺ and sleep .

Allen POV ~~

The next day , I get up and heared a sound . It seems like someone is fighting .

" Who else is fighting "? I whisper myself.

I get out of my tent and saw yeoungjay and sehun is fighting .

" What the fuck "? I whisper myself .

" What's happening here "? I asked the one who was standing beside me . It was serim Hyung .

" I don't even know " . He replied ." Everything was fine just now but I don't know what happened that made them started a fight ". He added .

I saw they were fighting and other was stopping them .

_________Allen POV end ________

Yeonjun got between them . He tried to stop them but pushed harsly and he get up and slapped them .

" Why are you doing that "? He asked with anger . " You are friends . You Forget that "? He added .

Shownu POV ~~~

They both fall down after Yeonjun slapped them . We were worried about them so we carry them to bed . After a few minutes they woke up .

Sehun's POV ~~~

I feel like my head is so heavy and my body is paining so much . I woke up and saw everyone is worried . Same goes to Yeoungjay .

Onew's POV ~~~

We were glad that they was fine .

" Why did you both fight like that "? Yoongi asked.

" Yeah , why are you both so harsh "? J hope asked . " You both pushed Yeonjun ". He added .

" What "!! They both shouted with confused . " I can't remember anything ". They added .

" But you were ....." Jhope wanted to say something but I stopped him .

" Really !! Well , you both have some rest ". I said .

Kai , moonbin and shownu please look after them I said and call the rest of them for discuss the matter.

🥀
Sorry for this part being short.
Never mind .