I don't even fucking have Stormy with me.

The only thing I feel is anger. Anger for allowing myself to fall for the man who murdered my mother. Anger for being so determined to find her killer. Anger not just staying in New York and continuing my path like my mother would've wanted.

Anger by being so damn driven by revenge to find myself in this situation.

Flushing the toilet, I get up and wash my mouth before going back into my room and wrapping myself in my blankets.

Resting my head against the pillow, I watch as the sun sets below the city that way it could go light up someone else's day.

I hope they fall in a ditch.

Dom hasn't came by today which is weird because he comes by everyday but I'm also thankful for it. Enzo came by earlier today before and brought over some Chinese which is still sitting on the island waiting to be eaten. Crew should be coming over later in hopes of getting me out of bed but he always leave with those hopes diminished.

I love that they care about me and want to help me back up and on my feet but I really don't have the energy anymore.

I'm tired and not just physically. Mentally.

I've gotten skinner from not eating and throwing up empty contents. My hair has been up in a bun and my clothes haven't been changed ever since I came back from Crew's that first day. My body feels week from not getting enough energy.

That's just physically.

I've been beating myself up this whole fucking week for getting myself into this situation. For allowing myself to feel anything other then anger and pain when my mother was ripped from my grasps. For actually thinking I could live a life full of happiness and love when hers was taken from her. For actually believing someone could care about me when my own father didn't. For not only meeting Dante's family, but allowing them to feel like my own. For not saying fucking no that day when Enzo and Crew invited me to the club.

Life is full of fucking surprising and boy is this why I fucking hate them.

I hear the front door to my apartment open and I know Crew have arrived. Bringing the covers further up my neck, I wait for him to burst through the doors when I'm met with something completely different.

A voice.

Not just any. The one I've been dreading but yearning to hear.

As I hear his footsteps come closer to my bedroom door, I think about if I can make it to the window, open it, and throw myself out before he could walk through.

I'm stuck in my spot when I hear the door open and the light being turned on.

His footsteps stop and I hear him let out a sigh of relief before making his way to the other side of the bed and crouching down in front of me.

Keeping my eyes on the window, I see as he lifts his hand up to my face causing me to push myself away.

I can't let him touch me because I know I will melt into it.

"Don't touch me." I say as I look anywhere but his eyes.

I watch as a frown takes over his face before he quickly hides it and nods his head. "What did I do?" he asks and I try not to wince at the hurt that he tried so hard to cover up in his voice.

"Leave Dante." I say as I roll over to the other side of the bed and push myself to my feet.

Placing a hand on the nightstand to steady myself when a wave of dizziness hits me, I hear his footsteps quickly make their way to me. Keeping my gaze on the ground, I watch as his feet come to a stop in front of me and he places his hands on my waist to steady me.