Chapter 2

Btw. Everytime a character pops up (Except Ace) I will put their picture up since I doubt you will remember them all after seeing their pic once. Btw sorry for any bad grammar.

Right now I was trying to study after Eve left. Keyword trying, French isn't exactly easy for me. I already know Spanish but learning a second language is just burning my brain. I think I just need some dinner.

Debbie: "ACE, JENNY. DINNER!"

Good timing. I wonder what Debbie made. She knows how I mostly eat Mexican food so she tries to cater to my taste but she's not an expert on Mexican cuisine so usually I just have whatever american food she makes. Don't get me wrong it's not bad she is a great cook but it's just what I grew up eating.

I get up from my chair and walk out of my room as Jenny is walking out of her room, she sees me and smirks. Immediately when you see Jenny you will either see her smirk or huge breasts, thankfully I have the willpower to not look at them thangs.

Jenny:

Jenny: "Hey bean

Jenny: "Hey bean. How's it going?"

(She's calling him Bean because Ace is Mexican. Btw I am mexican in real life so just enjoy the joke)

We both start walking to the dining room.

Ace: "Fine. And shouldn't you be wearing some pants? I get it if you live alone but you don't, so cover up" Were now walking down the stairs, thankfully with me in front since if I was behind her I would be staring at her breasts bouncing up and down.

Jenny: "Why would I want to cover up? Oh I think I know why. You can't hold back your urges whenever you see these?" We were at the bottom of the stairs when she started to...fondle her breasts

Jenny: "Or this.." Se turns around and rubs her ass on my groin

I immediately felt my dick getting hard, begging to be brought out and treated. The way she was moving was perfectly rubbing up and down my shaft, it felt amazing. Her ass cheeks were a perfect fit for my rod.

I was about to reach my hands up to her breasts but before I could she pulled away from me, before she left to the dining room she gave me a smirk with a wink. I was just left at the bottom of the stairs with my little buddy up and ready to go.

Jenny always teases me in many ways, this was just the tip of the iceberg. WIthout fail she will leave me with blue balls, it gets annoying but it keeps things interesting. I still have a hard on but it's slowly going down.

I go to the dining room and sit next to Jenny who's on her phone. I go on my phone as well and see that I got an email from my school. It's from the principle directly, she wants to talk to me personally tomorrow. Tomorrow is a saturday and besides I have to go somewhere tomorrow either way.

I have met the Principal before and I just gotta say she's a bitch, it's because my school is at the top of all colleges in the state so she prides herself to keep our high rank. She would even kick some students out of the school if they had one F. I don't even know how I'm still allowed in school because I already know my grades are ass.