✧.* Author's Note *.✧

“ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍! ”

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

--

• t h a n k | y o u | s o | m u c h •

Finally, i completed another epistolary again for you guys! Thank you so much for reading Oliver and Sam's story! Hoping that you enjoyed it even if it's just short and fast to be read.

All the characters' way of texting is actually my different moods when messaging to someone hahaha!

I hope you like Oliver and Sam's story.
Sam was the girl who's more like of a rich girl. Same with Oliver. But he might be the most looking innocent among their circle of friends, but trust me, they are the wildest couple in this series. BUT, Oliver still has his respect for Sam.

Having a crush while studying will somehow inspire us. But for others, it's just a distraction.

There's nothing wrong with interacting with your crush. Maybe you'll have a little chance if you'll bravely have a talk with them?

Amaze them with your choice of words. Guys have different taste when it comes to girls. Some likes a girl who's funny while some likes a girl who's just simple and feminine.

I hope most readers of this series will end up with their crushes even if it's a bit impossible hahaha.

Goodluck with you and your crushes!

This will already be the last installment of The Four Boyz Series. Thank you so much to all readers
who reached until here.

IKUUZ, ADFYE, SMLT
and PCO is now completed.

Since we're already finished in this series, I wanted you to choose the teatea boy/s you wanted to end up with:

• Zyro

• East

• Troyce

• Oliver

--

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

To more epistolaries with you,
my lovely bubbles!

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'