57 - ✧

I fixed my watch as soon as I stepped inside the bar where Zyro's at. I went upstairs and immediately saw Zyro sitting on the couch with Honey.

"Hey, bro," bati ko sa kanila at na-upo sa katapat nilang couch.

"Nasa dancefloor si Sam, kasama 'yung friend niyang si Hannah. May dalang bote ng alak," wika ni Honey at tumawa.

"I'm not here for her — " I was shocked when she threw me a chips on the face.

"Utot mo, Oli. Sige na, puntahan mo na ro'n. May ginagawa pa kami ni Zyro, 'e," sabay tawa niya at halik sa pisngi ni Zyro. He shook his head.

"She's actually pulling my hair before you came. Honey's insane," he groaned when Honey pulled his hair and laughed.

Napailing na lamang ako at tumayo na. Fine. I'm actually here because of Sam.

Nagpaalam na ako at bumaba para pumuntang dancefloor.

I ran a hand through my hair and my eyes darted on Sam who's already dancing with her friend, Hannah.

"Hanap ka ng ka-body shot, Sam!" tuwang sabi ni Hannah at tinulak-tulak pa ang kaniyang kaibigan habang kinakalog ang hawak niyang alak.

"Huh? Body shot?" tanong ni Sam at tumawa. My brows furrowed when she started roaming her eyes around the dancefloor, probably looking for someone who can have a body shot with.

"Ayun, Sam! Ang gwapo no'n, oh!" sumayaw si Hannah at tinuro-turo ang lalaking malapit sa gilid ni Sam. I sighed and went to them.

Lalapit na sana si Sam sa lalaki pero kaagad kong hinarangan ang kaniyang dadaanan. Someone even hit me with her elbow, a girl who's already wasted.

"O-Oli.." gulat niyang sambit at umatras. Tumawa si Hannah at ininuman ang alak na kaniyang hawak.

"Ayan, Sam! Body shot na!" tuwa niyang wika. She put some salt on Sam's upper chest and I quickly declined.

"Ang KJ naman! Gusto rin naman 'yan ni Sam!" sagot ng lasing ng si Hannah. I dismissed her and pulled Sam.

"Let's just go upstairs," aya ko at hinila siya. Sam pulled her friend with us upstairs.

We sat on the couch where Zyro and Honey was. Umirap si Honey kay Zyro at uminom sa kaniyang shot glass.

"Single ako!" Honey shouted and rolled her eyes again on Zyro. He just shook his head and whispered something to Honey. She laughed and stood up.

"Madali ka naman palang kausap.." untag ni Honey. She turned to us and waved her hands. "Bye! Baby time muna," she giggled and pulled Zyro away.

"Hannah's already knocked down.." wika ni Sam at tiningnan ang kaibigan niyang nakahiga na sa kabilang couch.

I leaned crossed my legs at my knee and spread my arms on the couch's backrest.

Bumuntong-hininga si Sam at hindi tumitingin sa akin.

"What's wrong with us?" tanong ko at sinundan ang kaniyang tingin. She gulped and locked her eyes on mine.

"Nothing.." she whispered. I lifted her chin up using my finger and tilted my head.

"Hmm? Nothing?"

Tumango siya. "N-Nothing.."

"You sure?"

Umiwas siya ng tingin. "Yes.."

Sumandal ulit ako sa couch. I threw my head back and licked my bottom lips.

"I like someone," sambit ko.

I saw her stiffened. "I know.."

"You know who is it?"

Umiling siya at sumandal din sa couch. I stared at her side profile.

Her hair was curled and she has a make-up on her face. Sam's dress.. it looked so daring for me but it suits her. I caressed her exposed back before shifting my weight on the couch.

"Do you know someone who's wearing a black fitted dressed tonight?"

Kumunot ang noo niya at tumingin sa akin. "Who?"

I smirked and my eyes glanced at her lips before shifting on her confused eyes again. "Her dress.. it was a criss-cross back exposing her skin a little bit," I whispered on her ear. I then stared at her face more closely.

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo niya ngunit kita ko ang pagbalik ng porma ng kaniyang noo kalaunan. I chuckled and unconsciously gave her neck a peck of a kiss.

"Oli.."

"Do you know someone named Sam?" I whispered and rested my forehead on her shoulder blade. She gasped quietly.

"What do you mean?"

I chuckled and cupped her chin. We stared at each other closely. The sounds from the dancefloor was muted for me. I can only hear my heart beating so loudly because i'm near her, i'm near Sam.

"I like you.." I whispered, almost lost my breath. Her eyes widened and lips parted.

"You're joking," natatawa niyang sambit at umiwas ng tingin. I stifled a smile when I saw her flushed big time.

"Does it looked like a joke?"

"For me.."

"Look at me," wika ko at sinunod niya naman ako. I smirked.

"What — "

I kissed her cheeks before chuckling. Humiwalay din ako pagkatapos noon at tinitigan lang siya sa tabi ko. Lumaki ang kaniyang mata bago ako natatawang hinampas sa braso, mukhang kinikilig.

"What the hell, Oliver.."

She cupped her cheeks and fanned herself. "Wait.. oh my god."

Natawa ako at sumandal sa couch. "Maybe you're dreaming. Wake up now, sleeping beauty."

She bit her lip and covered her face. "You know what."

"What?"

"I like you."

"I know."

Tumayo siya at malawak na ngumiti. "Let's go somewhere?" aya niya at nilahad ang kaniyang kamay. I looked at it and instead of standing up, I pulled her hand to make her sit beside me again.

"But your friend's still asleep.." I whispered on her ear. She giggled and took out her phone from her bag.

"Hello, Race?" she said. Kumunot ang noo ko at sinundan ang kaniyang tingin.

"Who's that Race?" I mouthed but she just chuckled and dismissively waved her hands.

"Can you pick up Hannah here?.. Yeah.. i'll send you the location.. okay, i'll hang up now.. thanks!" aniya bago ibaba ang tawag at mag-tipa sa kaniyang phone. I propped my chin on her shoulder and I saw her typing a location before sending it to the dude she talked with.

"Sam," I called her. She smiled and turned to me.

"Hmm?"

I smiled. "Let's date."