I looked down at my uniform, which we are required to wear, white tights, black dress shoes, plaid jumper dresses that go below the knee, and crisp white short sleeve shirt. I felt so stiff and restricted in it, it should be against the law to be this uncomfortable. I walked through the double doors and stood watching through the window for Liam to drive away. But he didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave. He was actually staying there in his car, making sure I stay in summer school. I felt my temper rising, He doesn't trust me!? I was about to open the door and walk out.

"You there, girl." I turned around startled.

"Yes, you. Where do you think you were going?" I looked up to see a lady dressed in black and white with a black head covering scowling at me, a nun? Oh great. Just freaking great!

"I asked you a question....er" she paused to look at her clipboard in her arm. "Annie? Is it?"

Just great now she knows my name, this is just getting worse and worse, instead of better and better. If I don't admit that is my name, then she will never know.

I just looked at her contemplating on what to do, either make a run for it. She couldn't catch me, pretty sure she wouldn't even try. Nuns aren't supposed to run. I get outside the door then what? Run into Liam, who I already know can run, and when he did catch me...I shook my head, not wanting to finish that line of thought.

"Well whoever you are, your late." The nun said breaking into my thoughts. She grabbed my arm and marched me in the opposite direction from freedom.

We walked for quite a while and entered a big room, it had rows and rows of desks. Too many girls to count were in the room all talking loudly, plus another nun that was trying to get the noise under control.

"Children, Children, CHILDREN!!!" she yelled loudly without success.

The nun that still was holding my arm blew a whistle that was around her neck. I was so close to her, it made my ears ring from it. I put my free hand over my ear, but it got the noise stopped and everyone paying attention.

"Now that I have your attention, my name is Mary and I will be your teacher for summer school, we will be assigning each of you a seatmate."

Mary looked at me, "Who is this?"

The nun that still had my arm, gave me a little shake.

"She asked you a question, it is good manners to answer."

"Annie," I finally said.

Mary looked down at her clipboard. "Aw Annie, ok you will sit next to Emily, Emily please raise your hand so she knows who you are."

A girl with long blonde hair and a nice smile raised her hand. I walked over to her and sat down. We talked a little, she asked me where I came from, and as I was telling her a little about myself, I overheard students behind me gossiping about me.

"I saw her in the tabloids, she is dating Liam." One girl said.

"No, that's impossible." Another girl said.

"Well I think she is ugly, and what a name Annie, that's an orphan name. Little orphan Annie." Another girl said in a snooty tone just loud enough to make sure I heard her.

I tried to act like it didn't bother me, but that last comment really bothered me.

"What's wrong with my name?" I said turning around in my seat then stood up in front of a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "And you called me ugly?" I said getting more irritated by the moment, I shoved her back when she started saying that Liam just took pity on me that's why he is dating me because no one else would date me because I'm ugly.